Marco Reus

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Would never happen.

Why would they cash in on him? They can already afford a new stadium without it and their egos want the new stadium to be their lasting legacy.

The Barca system means every single board is obsessed with their legacy and to sell Messi would have them out a job and the most hated in history.

It makes absolutely no sense to sell him and if they wanted to they could have played on his unhappiness at end of season, but they didnt they sought to make him happy again.

I don't believe they'd sell him either. It would defy all logic. But there are agendas running amok among the people in power and their dubious decision-making of late leaves me worried. If they brought Reus they'd have even more leverage to spin a sale favorably, than mere media and backdoor rumblings.

I still give it a very small probability, without saying almost none, but Reus would cause me to be unsettled a bit.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I don't believe they'd sell him either. It would defy all logic. But there are agendas running amok among the people in power and their dubious decision-making of late leaves me worried. If they brought Reus they'd have even more leverage to spin a sale favorably, than mere media and backdoor rumblings.

I still give it a very small probability, without saying almost none, but Reus would cause me to be unsettled a bit.

Don't worry Sumlit, Reus is joining Real Madrid according to Gallardo and other RM sources. :thumbsup2:

CuleLife4Life

Hasn't Reus expressed he doesn't want to go to Bayern? Or at least said he didn't like the way Lewa and Goetze went about things?

I don't know why BVB are in a rush to sell him unless its because Bayern will trigger the release clause next year which imo would suck.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Hasn't Reus expressed he doesn't want to go to Bayern? Or at least said he didn't like the way Lewa and Goetze went about things?

I don't know why BVB are in a rush to sell him unless its because Bayern will trigger the release clause next year which imo would suck.

He has rejected Bayern twice. And yes, BVB's fear of Bayern getting him could force their hand.

Frodo_FCB

He is amazing and seems to be a nice guy but i dont want him here...We have enough quality in our front line..Only if there is a way to be a starter, but i think thats impossible.

He can go anywhere, except RM..

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He is amazing and seems to be a nice guy but i dont want him here...We have enough quality in our front line..Only if there is a way to be a starter, but i think thats impossible.

He can go anywhere, except RM...

Anywhere except RM, Atleti, Chelsea, or Bayern. I want him to stay at Dortmund for the foreseeable future. Otherwise, if he goes to England, then I want him to go to Arsenal, or if he goes to Spain, then I want us to sign him.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Anywhere except RM, Atleti, Chelsea, or Bayern. I want him to stay at Dortmund for the foreseeable future. Otherwise, if he goes to England, then I want him to go to Arsenal, or if he goes to Spain, then I want us to sign him.

I bet Marco Reus really values your input on where he is forbidden to go and where he is allowed to go.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I bet Marco Reus really values your input on where he is ought not to go and where he is allowed to go.

I'm allowed to have an opinion, am I not? He can go wherever he pleases, but, personally, I'd rather he not go to those listed clubs.

You're getting upset because I don't want Reus to go to Bayern. :mou:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I bet Marco Reus really values your input on where he is forbidden to go and where he is allowed to go.

He didn't say that he is forbidden to go to those teams. He is just saying that he personally would not like him to go to those teams. You know, opinions.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I'm allowed to have an opinion, am I not? He can go wherever he pleases, but, personally, I'd rather he not go to those listed clubs.

You're getting upset because I don't want Reus to go to Bayern. :mou:

Even then I'm not quite seeing the point of such a posting. But whatever floats your boat, I guess... ;)

Home of Barca Fans