Marco Reus

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Actually, other than that wonderful goal and the corner which assisted Sokratis's goal, he was meh the rest of the game.

BVB is still not consistent enough. Almost dropped points today, after Augsburg scored two late goals. 3:2. Whewwwww...

I

instinct

I don't know what role he'd have in our team and I'm not even sure if we need him (atm probaby not) but hell..Reus in blaugrana is mouthwartering to say the least.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
BwY33k9CIAAhOvx.jpg:large

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
According to El Confidencial, Real Madrid received assurance from BVB during the talk of Nuri Sahin's transfer back to BVB, that if BVB were to sell Reus, Real Madrid would be the first party to be notified.

Not sure if it is the usual crap El Confidencial churns out or not.

Dave Saves

According to El Confidencial, Real Madrid received assurance from BVB during the talk of Nuri Sahin's transfer back to BVB, that if BVB were to sell Reus, Real Madrid would be the first party to be notified.

Not sure if it is the usual crap El Confidencial churns out or not.

Doesn't matter what agreement Real had with Dortmund, he will go where he wants next summer (which will probably be Real anyway). Dortmund can't do anything about it unless they get him to sign a new deal before then, which I doubt they will be able to.

Cule4life

The Culest
Me- God no Please Reus dont go to Madrid.

(Evil me-I dont care about the consequences we must sign him to prevent him going to Madrid)

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Vamos barca</p>— Marco Reus (@woodyinho) <a href="https://twitter.com/woodyinho/status/162280656137752576">January 25, 2012</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Home of Barca Fans