Marco Verratti

Lutece FC

Simply a question of draw. Last year : Monaco and Real for Juve, Barca for Paris. If you exchange the draw, Verratti would played a final. Football fiction, but realistic.

XaviMessiGirl

Besides, whether one of them has played in a final or not doesn't really matter in determining who is better, because that's not just up to the player, but his teammates, coach etc.

I also think Verratti is better but that sentence makes no sense. Pogba has a UCL in his bag so he has a point when he says that Pogba accomplished more.

How does that make any sense lol?

Both Verratti and Pogba got kicked out of UCL by the same damn team. If Juve faced Barcelona earlier, then Pogba would've been kicked out a long time back.

Last edited:

MaxY

Devil May Cry
How does that make any sense lol?

Both Verratti and Pogba got kicked out of UCL by the same damn team. If Juve faced Barcelona earlier, then Pogba would've been kicked out a long time back.

Playing in UCL/World Cup final is an amazing and unique experience that helps players grow imo.

gasgas

Playing in UCL/World Cup final is an amazing and unique experience that helps players grow imo.

after playing a UCL final, mostly in defence, chasing the ball now pogba has moved a few steps ahead of veratti? Is this for real?

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I can see us using our good relationship with PSG and Ronaldo to get Verratti if he continues to impress.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
after playing a UCL final, mostly in defence, chasing the ball now pogba has moved a few steps ahead of veratti? Is this for real?

Maybe you should get some reading glasses,man. I never said Pogba has moved a few steps ahead of Verratti,or like you say "Veratti", you can't even spell his name. I just backed up the guy who said that Pogba has accomplished more so far, I have always been on the Verratti hype train.

gasgas

Maybe you should get some reading glasses,man. I never said Pogba has moved a few steps ahead of Verratti,or like you say "Veratti", you can't even spell his name. I just backed up the guy who said that Pogba has accomplished more so far, I have always been on the Verratti hype train.

see the bolded part? that's what i mean where i say "moved ahead a few steps" not as in terms of abilities but the exposure the player has had.
and next time please try to focus more on contributing your ideas instead of trying too hard to berate a commenter. it pretty much reflects on your character. Calm down, say your points, where there is a misunderstanding, there's always room for clarification. Alright! :D

Home of Barca Fans