Marco Verratti

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pogba makes so much sense for PSG,atleast marketing wise, and Pogba will choose us ahead of PSG.

Why not sell us Marco so we let you guys get Pogba? :pep:

Chainsaw

Killahead
The only way to get Verratti is overspending and I don't see PSG let him go for any price lesser than Pogba, and probably even more.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
The only way we can get Verratti is when there are tensions in PSG. Now I'm not saying we should help with those tensions, but Braida... you know what to do.

Okay, there's another way:
Sign a 5'5, 130Ibs players whose name is Marco, start calling him Verratti and put that on his shirt, than try not to cry.

silvia

transfer fee is not a problem, for me.
It's his wage demand and the agent. pogba. too much risk.
verratti said he can extend the contract, is it for real or for money?!
and yeah, wise thing to do is let psg sell verratti to barca and they buy pogba with that money.

Chainsaw

Killahead
transfer fee is not a problem, for me.
It's his wage demand and the agent. pogba. too much risk.
verratti said he can extend the contract, is it for real or for money?!
and yeah, wise thing to do is let psg sell verratti to barca and they buy pogba with that money.

PSG don't need to sell to buy Pogba. They just buy Pogba.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Imo the only way that Verratti is switching clubs is if next summer we give Ronaldo for him or something like that.

serghei

Very good talent, but he's Barcaforum most overrated player after Di Maria in 2013-14. There's very little between Pogba and Verratti. If anything, Pogba is more accomplished at his age than Marco.

Very good talent, but he's Barcaforum most overrated player after Di Maria in 2013-14. There's very little between Pogba and Verratti. If anything, Pogba is more accomplished at his age than Marco.

Pogba is four months younger than Verratti. I fail to see how he's more accomplished at this age.

I agree, in their roles, they both are equally amazing. Pogba as a B2B, protected by the other mid-fielders, and Verratti as a holding mid. But, you also have to consider what they'll bring to Barcelona. I mean, we need a holding mid more than a B2B, hence the calls for Gundogan and Verratti.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Pogba is four months younger than Verratti. I fail to see how he's more accomplished at this age.

I agree, in their roles, they both are equally amazing. Pogba as a B2B, protected by the other mid-fielders, and Verratti as a holding mid. But, you also have to consider what they'll bring to Barcelona. I mean, we need a holding mid more than a B2B, hence the calls for Gundogan and Verratti.
I also think Verratti is better but that sentence makes no sense. Pogba has a UCL in his bag so he has a point when he says that Pogba accomplished more.

Home of Barca Fans