Marco Verratti

Alen

The Marco Verratti love makes me happy.

grinch-grin-2-o.gif

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I wonder if PSG will let him go if he really pushes hard for a transfer..... of course with the buying club paying good money too. Don't really see him doing that though.

Don't renew your contract Marco.

Never mind, his contract runs out in 2019 anyway lol

Last edited:
F

Flavia

[tw]643401768349659136[/tw]
[tw]643401524887048192[/tw]

Don't flirt like that, to just reject us in the end, Marco :cry:

Sterlingfan2000

There are many players who wants to leave psg but cant. Marquinhos for example
Nasser wont let them leave, he should never extend his contract , maybe he can leave then 2018

Lutece FC

Hahaha in the same interview Verratti announced his wish to extend his contract in Paris ... Nasser has locked him and all other young talents (Marquinhos, Lucas, Rabiot ...). 1 major exception with Kingsley Coman, formed in the club, but moved free to Juve and now in Bayern for 25M€ (what an error for the club ...)

Modern football is just a question of money. Paris S.G. FC can buy the silence of players.

In my opinion, Verratti won't quit Paris until the club wins the Champions League (like said Blanc today, we don't know when.) After, he could join Barca or Real. NAK has better relations with Perez so ...

Stupid nasser won't let him go if he wanted to and going by his quotes,he wants to.

Why "stupid Nasser" ? He manages his club to win the Champions League. In this perspective, keep the best midfielder in Europe is a major priority.

Last edited:

Co0ter

People should stop fantasising about Verratti. He is off limits.
At least Pogba and Gundogan are realistic options

That is why I almost never mention him. Unfortunately an unrealistic option. That contract extension killed any hope. Even if he refused to sign a new one, PSG will keep him at least until 2018, one year from his contract ending.

Jair Ventura

"I am very happy in Paris. I'm always happy with the choice I made three years ago ... it pleases me to see that I have provoked the interest of many teams. But in Paris I feel central to the project and I plan on extending my contract soon. I can win everything here. It's been three years that I'm in Paris and I feel perfectly integrated." He has said in the columns of the Italian daily Repubblica.

Under contract until 2019, a one-year contract extension would be in the pipes with the key to a significant salary increase to reward its indispensable player status in Laurent Blanc's team.

http://www.paristeam.fr/autour-du-p...ain-du-psg-fait-part-d-une-decision-18855.htm

Home of Barca Fans