Marco Verratti

khaled_a_d

Need Pogba to have a great Euro so they buy him and sell Verratti to us.

If they decided to sell Verratti ,then why they are gonna sell it for us?why not for RM or Many?
be careful with what you wish for .I would prefer him staying in PSG than seeing him in such kind of clubs

Galning

I wonder how many rejections it will take before the Barcelona fanbase will understand that PSG are in no hurry to sell their players. Since their middle Eastern takeover no club has bought a player off them that had significant quality. Thiago Silva, Verratti, Marquinhos,...

I wonder how many rejections it will take before the Barcelona fanbase will understand that PSG are in no hurry to sell their players. Since their middle Eastern takeover no club has bought a player off them that had significant quality. Thiago Silva, Verratti, Marquinhos,...

Everyone knows that, no ?

But PSG won't be able to buy Pogba and Ronaldo (if that is what they want to do) without selling a player at a huge fee. Seems like that's what people don't get around here tbh.
Verratti is their most sought after player, he's open to a move (obviously) so he's the one getting sold if PSG want to spend 200 million this summer.

Galning

They'd be stupid to replace Verratti with Pogba and Ronaldo. And no, many people believe if Barça wants a player that it's a done deal.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
They'd be stupid to replace Verratti with Pogba and Ronaldo. And no, many people believe if Barça wants a player that it's a done deal.

Sporting wise yes, everything else into account and it won't.

Cristiano in particular will give Nasser the profile he and PSG want. Having a player like him on board.

The might or might not sign Pogba, but in case they do, they have to sell someone and if Verratti request to leave then I think they'll let him go for a big fee.

Whether we'll get him or not is another question, but it'll open up a possibility.

Oh yes they would. And unfortunately, I don't think they are that dumb. But the marketing appeal would definitely raise their interest

As for barca fans thinking we can sign anyone, I hardly ever see one. We've basically been after Verratti ever since we finally gave up on TS, don't know how a barça fan could ignore that.

Jair Ventura

Everyone knows that, no ?

But PSG won't be able to buy Pogba and Ronaldo (if that is what they want to do) without selling a player at a huge fee. Seems like that's what people don't get around here tbh.
Verratti is their most sought after player, he's open to a move (obviously) so he's the one getting sold if PSG want to spend 200 million this summer.

I could be mistaken but PSG doesn't have to sell a player to spend 200m in the next window.

Co0ter

Roberto is a player who was playing below average football for a long time, he has been playing above average for about 4 months now...are you really ready to cash in your chips and bet on him being a young, long term midfield solution?

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he's playing better....but he's only been good in midfield a handful of times, actually he's been consistently better as a RB than as a CM. Verratti is of another class, and a year younger. If Roberto keeps this up I'd be happy to keep him as a rotation/squad player, but I don't see him as starting 11 material.

Lucho seems to favor Rafinha and Roberto now has been playing better too, the real curveball is Arda who is a fantastic player who will be 29 and just featuring for us. With Iniesta playing very well after his injury this season I don't really see where we could fit in another WC CM. It's just Rakitic's second season with us too, although he is very hot and cold, both this season and last (more cold this season tbh)..however I appreciate what he did for us in crucial games last season and I'm willing to bet he'll pick it up this season as well.

Home of Barca Fans