Mario Balotelli

maxan10

SirTugAlot
I would be disgusted if Balotelli had a bus ride in Barcelona...

...I don't want him to have anything,ANYTHING to do with this club...

total hate for a misguided player, his potential is there, a wise manager may be able to expose his attacking prowess to full capacity, ask any one who understands the game and they'll tell you the same. Theres been suggestions of Wenger, maybe O neill in England.

nickd

absolutely disguisting transfer rumors.balotelli is a wasted footballer.he should first get a small transfer and prove himshelf.

Pajo

Interista Paja Patak
wasted?

I wouldn't say that.. He is third best scorer and second best assister at Inter with more than half minutes less than all other players. And lazy and all, still on paper, one of the best Inter players.

He would fit in perfectly in your 4-3-3, as LW or RW, SS, or CF, no matter.

His only problem as we stated before is his mentality, and all, but he is improving, after the braca game, the first leg, he improved A LOT, on and OFF the pitch.. I hope he can maintain this behavious and settle thing with Mourinho, so that he stays at Inter next year as well...

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
wasted?

I wouldn't say that.. He is third best scorer and second best assister at Inter with more than half minutes less than all other players. And lazy and all, still on paper, one of the best Inter players.

His only problem as we stated before is his mentality, and all, but he is improving, after the braca game, the first leg, he improved A LOT, on and OFF the pitch.. I hope he can maintain this behavious and settle thing with Mourinho, so that he stays at Inter next year as well...

This makes me more suspicious about the transfer :p

After how Moratti robbed us during the last transaction we made with them(yeah I love Ibra but we payed at least a 15 million more however much we try to convince ourselves with all the Eto'o saga), he's in for another bluff imo... He's an absolute cunt!! Which professional, other than him, would reveal a private conversation to the world!?!?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
total hate for a misguided player, his potential is there, a wise manager may be able to expose his attacking prowess to full capacity, ask any one who understands the game and they'll tell you the same. Theres been suggestions of Wenger, maybe O neill in England.

The ONLY chance, I fear, for the young man is a change of scenery and manager but from what I've seen I continue to say he's merely got a few screws loose...There's indeed something wrong with him and I think he would be a tremendous risk to any clubhouse...And considering the lengths Pep went to to make a unified clubhouse at present, it's laughable to imagine them bringing in a player with Balotelli's history

He may turn it around as he's young enough but he may also serve as a cautionary tale about squandered talent

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The ONLY chance, I fear, for the young man is a change of scenery and manager but from what I've seen I continue to say he's merely got a few screws loose...There's indeed something wrong with him and I think he would be a tremendous risk to any clubhouse...And considering the lengths Pep went to to make a unified clubhouse at present, it's laughable to imagine them bringing in a player with Balotelli's history

He may turn it around as he's young enough but he may also serve as a cautionary tale about squandered talent

True... Pep need not take any risk with Balo!! With the low patience-level the Camp Nou exhibits, he doesn't need to show up any where in the vicinity of Balo!!
Also he's definitely leaving Inter, sure, but he's going to go to a mid table club because of all his history and if ever he sorts out his mind, he can then still be snatched!! And with the players Bojan might be around in the mean time, he might have a far more better career and be a better player than Balo

Olsend

wasted?

Even though he is defo very efficient player I would never want him in Barca. It is more of mental thing. It is like 98% of Barca fans would never want CR play for us, Baloteli is even worse for me.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Mario Balotelli was presented with his second Tapiro d'Oro award - a Golden Tapir given to celebrities who have been involved in spectacular cock-ups by Italian comedy show Striscia la notizia - of 2010 this week after wandering into a women's prison and being interrogated by Italian police.

Manchester City striker Balotelli, who is back in Italy recovering from a knee injury, along with his younger brother Enock, were questioned by the Polizia after they drove through the open prison gates to get a closer look at the institution.

A guard at the jail in Brescia said: "We saw a high-powered Mercedes Coupe come through the gate with two lads on board, and after a few minutes we realised Balotelli was one of them. They were questioned for 30 minutes to get their details and by the end both were frightened."

After being presented with his second Tapiro d'Oro - the first came back in March when the then Inter Milan striker donned an AC Milan shirt - Balotelli said: "I told my brother, 'Do you want to see a prison?' Then I went in."

What a complete and total idiot..... wow just wow

Home of Barca Fans