Mario Balotelli

N

neanz

I used to think the same, but actually he just has a sense of humour, and likes rubbing people up the wrong way, which I find endearing, especially as its Inter that he does it to.

When you don't get along with your team mates you're an absolute dick.

Sergio

Sergison
Yeah, but I would certainly share his opinion that the rest of my team mates are dicks if I played for Inter or Man City. So he is excused.

N

neanz

How is Milan any different? He would be reunited with Ibra and nothing good can come out of this :lol:

Sergio

Sergison
Well, at Milan we already have a squad full of... characters, like Ibra, Cassano, Robinho, Pippo, Rino, the kinda guys he shares alot in common with.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
I used to think the same, but actually he just has a sense of humour, and likes rubbing people up the wrong way, which I find endearing, especially as its Inter that he does it to.
Gotta love firestarters, Balo is a champion. Plus, I don't see him being a wanker at Milan, he'll be at the club of his dreams, what's to be a cunt about? Other than being a cunt to other people, which is totally fine.

Sergio

Sergison
Gotta love firestarters, Balo is a champion. Plus, I don't see him being a wanker at Milan, he'll be at the club of his dreams, what's to be a cunt about? Other than being a cunt to other people, which is totally fine.

I agree with you actually, Anton, I don't imagine him causing trouble at Milan either. The antics that made me dislike him was his total lack of respect at Inter, but then he is a passionate Milanista who was playing in an Inter shirt, so straight away there is no problem there when he moves to us. Also I think I was probably too harsh on him, like when you look in hindsight to his position, he was/is under alot of pressure. To his admirers he is the sole salvation of Italian football - the most revered footballing nation in the continent. To his critics, he isn't even Italian, he shouldn't even be wearing the shirt. Either way a massive pressure at that age, especially as he was never eased into, just thrown upon him. So I will give his behaviour at Inter the benefit of the doubt, while his behaviour at City seems more like messing about than anything that would cause problems.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
But Sergio how to you expect to get Balotelli for anything less than £25m?

City won't accept any loan deal nor will they sell him cheaply. The only way I see you getting him cheaply in monetary terms is by throwing in a player in an exchange deal.

Also I have to say this as Milan are my Italian club that if Silvio has £20m odd to waste of Balotelli I would MUCH rather he invest that money for a top class defender or a top class central midfielder.

When Milan have Pato, Ibrahimovic, Robinho and Cassano for their attack and have glaring weaknesses in defence and midfield I have to say I am a bit pissed that Milan would spend money on yet another attacker when they don't need him.

N

nutnut

Great potential but his ego is even bigger than he is at the moment.

N

neanz

God damn it I was just about to post it here. :D

But yeah, that is seriously stupid :lol:

Home of Barca Fans