Mario Balotelli

impeh

Hi, its me..
http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/aug/01/mario-balotelli-manchester-city-homesick

Mario Balotelli has followed his team-mate Carlos Tevez in declaring that he does not like the city of Manchester, as well as admitting he sees his future back in Milan. The Manchester City striker, who signed from Internazionale and seemingly has an addiction to outspoken behaviour, spoke to Italian TV after scoring in his team's 3-0 friendly victory over Inter in Dublin on Sunday.

Going to link up with Ibra/Robinho, perhaps?

that would be one lazy strikeforce :lol:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Come on, this is the same nutter at Inter for a few years - why is anyone surprised when you end up getting a player doing what he's always been doing

The surprise should be when/if he actually ever gets his head screwed on right

It's amazing, in contrast to be enjoying this Barca era - that sort of nonsense has been gloriously absent from our club

Yugi

problemouz.png

Sergio

Sergison
and so it begins.

where's Sergio? he and I need to gloat.
Oh am here! LOVE IT.

I love that he is homesick for Milano when he is from Palermo, bit of a clue which club he is pushing for, as if him and his agents dinner dates with Galliani wasn't enough (well it wasn't for one member here anyway) :D.

P.S. I bet he still loves City though. :p

Sergio

Sergison
I take that as a no then? Or you just looked up wikipedia and thought, shit! Well, Brescia, or as we call it in Lombard (the dialect in Lombardia, of which Milano is the capital city of, hint hint) - Brèsa, is a small city in Eastern Lombardia. While it has a long history of its own, it is nowadays a satellite city and as considered part of the larger Po valley metropolitan area - i.e Milano. So when he says he is missing Brescia, and wants to move back, which club exactly do you think he has in mind? Brescia Calcio? Atalanta or Albinoleffe in nearby Bergamo perhaps? Or maybe just maybe, his boyhood club, who he still attends games for, who he had meetings with as little as 2 months after signing for City, that also offer CL football just down the road from Brescia? Or do you also assume that when Fabregas moves back home from Arsenal he will be playing for CE Mataró?

Home of Barca Fans