Mario Balotelli

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
would you really want this twat in your team though?

yes.

if this were a different Barcelona-era (i.e. one that wasn't so reliant on team harmony) I would take Balotelli in a heartbeat.

he's young, immature, and kinda stupid, but he's fantastically talented and absolutely fucking hilarious.

Sergio

Sergison
I wonder if Mario would change his attitude if he joined Milan. Pato + Mario... That would be epic tbh.
You seem to think he would move to Milan? The inside scoop has it that he is longing to play in Serie B with Brescia Calcio. Mind you, the source of this scoop also said Mario loved City and would be there forever and ever, as would Tevez and Robinho, so we maybe have to question his reliability as a source.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
yes.

if this were a different Barcelona-era (i.e. one that wasn't so reliant on team harmony) I would take Balotelli in a heartbeat.

he's young, immature, and kinda stupid, but he's fantastically talented and absolutely fucking hilarious.

me too. He's madly talented

E

estranged

I can see where people are coming from when they praise him for entertainment value and talent, but fuck I wouldn't want this nutter in my team :D

Sergio

Sergison
I think you are over thinking it. Football is entertainment, and he is for my money the most entertaining player there is, there go the best player in the world. I wouldn't actually want him in my team as he is now, but a move to a good club would calm him just enough to be effective also. I mean you can't really hold not taking his career at City that seriously against him, none of their players do. Using them to cash in on mega money for a brief stay then moving on to do something significant in football seems a fair enough idea to me.

Home of Barca Fans