Mario Balotelli

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
funny article about Mario and his girlfriend

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/editor...llen-in-love-with-my-lasagne-115875-23540993/

Some quotes:

“He’s very deep, but very simple too. He has similar values to me, he is very family-orientated and loves to read,” says Raffaella.

“As a Neapolitan woman, the only hands in the kitchen are mine and that’s how I keep my man happy. Also... Mario can’t cook anything.”
:lol:

Mario going for a dark-skinned woman and not some pale blonde... man, you just knew he'd pull a boss move like that.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
Hilarious article :worthy:

“He didn’t try to kiss me, but just *because a man takes you to dinner does not entitle him to kiss you. You have to work to get a kiss from me.”

Coming from the girl who tried to sell her virginity on eBay for 1 million Euros and attended Berlusconis sex partys

S

Silva Lining

balotellihaterz.jpg

I have read this forum for about two years, you would know if you had taken the time to read my intro post.
As a result, I am aware of your opinions on players as well as your lack of politeness.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
Italy unveiled a new home kit on Monday, which was more than enough for next-level artist Mario Balotelli to turn into a bit of comedy. The team wore their new strip for the first time in Tuesday's friendly against Uruguay and for unknown reasons that can only be explained as "Mario Balotelli," the striker appeared for the second half wearing Italy's old shirt after he had already been wearing the new one in the first half.

Mario played five minutes in the old shirt before he was booked for a mid-air collision with Diego Perez and told to go change by the ref. Balotelli did so and even apologized to Perez for the collision. Here's video of the incident...

I like to think Mario's shirt mix-up was something he did purposefully as a comment on the ridiculous frequency with which new kits are unveiled and sold to loyal fans. Meanwhile, he probably just put the old shirt on when he couldn't find the custom-made bottle rocket coat he really wanted to wear.

After Italy lost the match 1-0, Mario expressed his non-fashion related frustration. From Football Italia:

"I am angry with myself, as I was unlucky and the ball didn't want to go in the net," he told RAI Sport after the 1-0 home loss.

"We're going to Poland and Ukraine to win, otherwise it's the end of the world!"

E

estranged

doesn't matter how much of a retard he is so long as he keeps turning up against united and tears them a new asshole.

Home of Barca Fans