Mario Balotelli

Sergio

Sergison
Actually a description may prove helpful, why exactly are you answering a suggestion that any of his wrong doing is because he is Italian and African, with a comparison to a white player? Given your long track record of being banned for deeply racist remarks, you can see why you really aren't being as subtle as you would like to think.

dalitis8

Banned
That is one goal celebration. One!

You had to go back a decade and a half to unearth such arrogance/stupidity...and that is extremely unfair to Eric, his was a great goal. Balo acts like that after each tap-in and each penalty.

So. Try again.

Sergio

Sergison
Do you know any other footballer who acts like that after scoring?
Like really? You think he is the first and only? Straight off the bat, Ibra does it all the time, Raul even went as far as telling them to shoosh as well (but I know you would take exception for him right). So stupid question.

I was more interested in why you relate it to him being Italian and black though, could you offer an explanation for that, I don't really see the connection myself, thanks.

E

estranged

Does anybody remember Thuram's goal celebration against Croatia in WC98? It was almost identical to Balotelli's, Dalitis is right, black people don't know how to celebrate.

dalitis8

Banned
Like really? You think he is the first and only? Straight off the bat, Ibra does it all the time, Raul even went as far as telling them to shoosh as well (but I know you would take exception for him right). So stupid question.

I was more interested in why you relate it to him being Italian and black though, could you offer an explanation for that, I don't really see the connection myself, thanks.

I can write books about such phenomena, but this is a football forum.

Now. Why are you pushing this? That is the real question here.

Like I said earlier, I do not want to take it there. But you insist on pushing it, and accusing me at the same time. It seems that after being mauled by me on everything to do football, you persist in trying to portray me as something that would get me banned. Why Mario? Why? We can disagree on absolutely everything, but I have never asked for you to be banned, and honestly I do not want you banned, you are way too much fun!!!

Sergio

Sergison
You pushed it by saying it, and furthered it by making the comparison to a white player. Which I am asking you to justify - you cannot. So yes, once again your racist agenda is very clear, which is why you have no place here in my view, but then you didn't after the previous 3 occasions you were removed for such comments, let alone the many you were let go with.

dalitis8

Banned

Again, you are taking isolated cases and generalize from them.

My whole point was that Mario has an awesome inferiority complex (or some other issue) in order for him to celebrate penalties and tap-ins (staring at the stands at the same time)

I really think that it is obvious. What is the problem of me pointing this out? We comment on footballers the whole time in here. Just look at all the crap we throw at CR7, Rooney, Terry, Ibra and so on... Why is it unacceptable for someone to make a negative comment about Mario Balotelli? Why is he immune from all this?

Sergio

Sergison
Again, you are taking isolated cases and generalize from them.

My whole point was that Mario has an awesome inferiority complex (or some other issue) in order for him to celebrate penalties and tap-ins (staring at the stands at the same time)

I really think that it is obvious. What is the problem of me pointing this out? We comment on footballers the whole time in here. Just look at all the crap we throw at CR7, Rooney, Terry, Ibra and so on... Why is it unacceptable for someone to make a negative comment about Mario Balotelli? Why is he immune from all this?
None of that has anything to do with him being Italian or black, which is what you related it to. So again, what is the relevance of his race to your point?

dalitis8

Banned
You pushed it by saying it, and furthered it by making the comparison to a white player. Which I am asking you to justify - you cannot. So yes, once again your racist agenda is very clear, which is why you have no place here in my view, but then you didn't after the previous 3 occasions you were removed for such comments, let alone the many you were let go with.

Why I brought the "Dzeko" example on?

I think that even you can figure that out. He would simply be considered the biggest asshole/idiot in world football if he acted like that. Tell me that am wrong...

Home of Barca Fans