Mario Balotelli

DucdeOrléans

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/column...rio-balotelli-on-the-brink-at-arsenal?cc=5739

Seems like his days might be numbered in City.

Too bad, he was probably the funniest and most entertaining footballer ever. The media must love being able to write about him.

Can't say I feel sorry for City. Nightmarish team, what with Tevez' antics, Balotelli's fooling around and Kolo Toure's drugs. Mancini, the clown on top of the cake.

I agree with those you mention.

I like Balotelli but you can't deny that the often has acted like a clown this season and seems to disrupt the club greatly.

But they have a lot of likeable players. Silva, Yaya, Agüero, Kompany etc.

In other words they are not as bas as the Chelsea team lead by Mourinho. That team was a entire collection of cunts lead by a cunt himself.

Last edited:

La LL

Generally Delightful
I agree with those you mention.

I like Balotelli but you can't deny that the often has acted like a clown this season and seems to disrupt the club greatly.

But they have a lot of likeable players. Silva, Yaya, Agüero, Kompany etc.

In other words they are not as bas as the Chelsea team lead by Mourinho. That team was a entire collection of cunts lead by a cunt himself.
They were cunts who could play football. Watching City throw the ball away in the most amateurish way possible against Arsenal made me cringe. Agüero was barely present on the field. There was one point where he received the ball, ran to the center and... just stopped. And no, nothing had been whistled. The ball rolled on and landed at the feet of an Arsenal player. Pathetic display.

DucdeOrléans

They were cunts who could play football. Watching City throw the ball away in the most amateurish way possible against Arsenal made me cringe. Agüero was barely present on the field. There was one point where he received the ball, ran to the center and... just stopped. And no, nothing had been whistled. The ball rolled on and landed at the feet of an Arsenal player. Pathetic display.

Well on a sporting level you are spot on.

I blame Mancio for the recent pathetic displays. I mean when Bendtner can dominate against City, you now they are in big troubles.

Diogo28

This guy is an idiot.
If he couldnt play football we would probably knew him today as some shitty class gangsta

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
As much as an entertaining footballer he is, that kind of behavior is unacceptable... I see him fit perfectly in a white jersey from a club from the capital of Spain...

gingerless

while i agree that the football was horrendous as described in the PL thread, aguero was absolutely isolated upfront. there was a point where he dribbles past their midfielders and goes into attack, head on against 3 defenders and there's nobody up there to help him. absolutely shit team. how balotelli still playing is beyond me

M

mitkoa7x

Mario should have been sent off early in the 1st half for that criminal challenge on Song, its a miracle it didnt hurt him.

Wambo

m2qed0pkpl.jpg

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Is there a 'dumbest man alive' award by any chance? If there is, he would win it w/out real competition for sure.

Home of Barca Fans