Mario Balotelli

Trickykid

So, apparently - well according to british tabloids at least - Mancini and Balotelli had yet another bust-up in today's training. Allegedly Balotelli made a nasty tackle, prompting Mancini to go nuts, wanting to scrap with Balotelli.

article-0-16BCC4CA000005DC-590_634x551.jpg

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/i...th-robefrto-mancini-at-citys-training-ground/

Those two are such a cute couple! It would be a shame if this ends up being the last straw...

Trickykid

I seriously can't recall the last time a manager had such a profound public hatred towards one of his players. It's absolutely warranted of course, but holy chit, it makes for some decent fun!

Sheikh Ya Bootayy

I seriously can't recall the last time a manager had such a profound public hatred towards one of his players. It's absolutely warranted of course, but holy chit, it makes for some decent fun!

Profound hatrid?

That's why he bought him then even when he knew what he was like? This time next week everyone will have forgotten about it and Mario would have been fined. The end.

Balo been mediocre this year anyway, doubt he'll be here this time next year unless he puts in better performances.

Trickykid

Profound hatrid?

That's why he bought him then even when he knew what he was like? This time next week everyone will have forgotten about it and Mario would have been fined. The end.

Balo been mediocre this year anyway, doubt he'll be here this time next year unless he puts in better performances.

Hahahaha, yeah, Mancini just loves him so much, it's really obvious!

Home of Barca Fans