Mario Balotelli

Sergio

Sergison
Don't really see Mario as the one to blame there. The manager starting a fight is hardly professionalism.

Hope it does mean he gets free of that joke club, his bright career is stalling there.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Mario remains a player with talent but a complete nutter which makes him an enormous liability...Even Isaiah Rider had more of a career before going fully mental, Mario may never even claim that

Sheikh Ya Bootayy

Don't really see Mario as the one to blame there. The manager starting a fight is hardly professionalism.

Hope it does mean he gets free of that joke club, his bright career is stalling there.

Defending Balotelli and having a go at Mancini for lack of professionalism? OK...

barcanuck

Um you must be blind if you think Mario is doing anything right. The kid is throwing away any "bright" career he had going for himself.

La LL

Generally Delightful
Balotelli!
He's a striker!
Good at darts!
With an allergy to grass
But when he plays he's fucking class!
Drives around East Moss Side with a wallet full of cash!
If Mancini doesn't like it then him he's gonna bash!

My favourite non-Barcelona player.

BigBarcaBoy

Balotelli!
He's a striker!
Good at darts!
With an allergy to grass
But when he plays he's fucking class!
Drives around East Moss Side with a wallet full of cash!
If Mancini don't like it then him he's gonna bash!

Add to that he always seems to be out 'ill'

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Defending Balotelli and having a go at Mancini for lack of professionalism? OK...

OK, let me put it this way. Mancini should set an example, he should be the wiser of the two - instead he does this. I'm not defending Balotelli, he is a nutcase - but for Mancini to sink to his level is even worse.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
According to the press (various sources), it was Balotelli's rough challenge on a teammate during the training session.

Emma

I agree. But compared with Ibrahimovic Balotelli looks like a convent student

nonne.gif

Home of Barca Fans