Mario Balotelli

ammarfcb

ze special one
So I guess Eden Hazard will be the new villain of the Premier League

suarez is still around. no worries hazar ur safe
pocDZT.gif

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Not sure which side of the transfer is dumber.......Balotelli for leaving a club who actually tolerated him for god knows what reason or Milan for buying a complete lunatic.

PearLBLacK

Banned
1) He lost his starting place, and his relationship with Roberto isn't good

2) In Italy, he'll get more playing time plus wont feel unappreciated

3) Milan need a good striker if they're to compete with Juve, Napoli, and Lazio.

4) He's still relatively young, maybe he can prove himself useful to Milan.

5) 5m euros a year for 4 years is a really good bargain.

Sergio

Sergison
Point 5 is really the crux of it, and the fact that he is only 22. People seem to forget that, maybe due to sheer number of achievements on his CV already - Italian and English leagues, a CL, EC finalist. We forget that he is still a very young player, and with the talent he clearly has, he's worth the risk at that price.

Or put it this way, its essentially Pato out, Mario in. That is an upgrade no matter how you look at it.

The only part of this transfer which is dubious is that its another striker. Its true Milan have not finished teams off as well as they should have. But this is again adding to our strongest department, as has been the case for some years now. The neglect shown to defence is concerning to say the least.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well, from day one he's always said he loves Milan. He played for Inter, their rivals. He played for City, for big money. Let's see how he goes with a club he genuinely loves.

I'm so happy, I always wanted Mario to play for one of my teams, and of course Milan was top of that list. Can't wait! :D

Yugo Count Dante

Only time Balotelli impressed me was during Euro 12. Can't say anything about his Manchester City career has impressed me in the slightest, i don't recall any moments of brillance anything like that and Balotelli as a person and his antics is just embarrassing.

I can't imagine any club wanting to sign him, he must be a managers & chairmans nightmare.
You can't recall cause you apparently did not watch enough games of him in City.

This move was obviously coming, I think deep down he hated England so much, the rain, the people, the media.

Shame he gets departed from the yugos though, he seemed to have an genuine relationship with them unlike the rest of the team.

tumblr_mhenfm56IT1rivw98o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_lpdfx9TtYB1qcjw09o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lpbphyxfRv1qctvqo.jpg

Last edited:

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Point 5 is really the crux of it, and the fact that he is only 22. People seem to forget that, maybe due to sheer number of achievements on his CV already - Italian and English leagues, a CL, EC finalist. We forget that he is still a very young player, and with the talent he clearly has, he's worth the risk at that price.

Or put it this way, its essentially Pato out, Mario in. That is an upgrade no matter how you look at it.

The only part of this transfer which is dubious is that its another striker. Its true Milan have not finished teams off as well as they should have. But this is again adding to our strongest department, as has been the case for some years now. The neglect shown to defence is concerning to say the least.

Sometimes you have to set up line by line depending on the availability. It was an excellent deal and could not be let go just because something else was more important. This would be a disaster if you stopped here but if 2 more investments are done in the next 2 years one in the midfield department and one in defense then you would be making a lot more sense. It is not the end of the plan, merely one more brick.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
Why would Interisti be annoyed when they have superstar signing 35 year old Tommaso Rocchi to look forward to.

We paid 300,000 for Rocchi which was boss no matter how you look at it. :lol:

Plus you WOULD pay for that bald head. If he scores one winning goal, he would have had recouped the money. Anyway, I am trying not to get pissed at this but it must be said, Inter did sell at a good price.

Sergio

Sergison
300,000 on a 35 year old who was never more than mediocre at his best is a fortune, especially when you don't have very much money at all. Its a terrible terrible transfer no matter how you look at it. Put it this way, Milan will be paying only 1.5M for Balotelli over the next 6 months, or 0 for a WC winning defender, Zaccardo.

Once again Fester is showing up horse face big time.

JackaL

Hmm anybody thinks he's going to get "normal" at Milan, since it's his beloved club? He would be a great win talent wise for Milan and European football ;)

Home of Barca Fans