Mario Balotelli

Sergio

Sergison
Sky reporting that his move to Milan will be complete in a few hours. Surprised as I would have thought another striker would need to have been sold first.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I'm starting to warm to the idea even though i think balotelli is both overrated & more trouble than good. I expect he'll do well & can't really rely on Pazzini to be the sole CF & it's an upgrade on him.

It will also be pretty amusing to see him trolling. especially Inter, it's making me laugh thinking about it right now :lol:

GiantKiller

I seem to remember Milan being his favourite club, yes? So, after all the trouble, we may actually see a change in attitude and him working harder. :O

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I'm looking forward to the Balo-Bojan-Sharaawy-Niang partnership. Balotelli will teach Niang and El Shaarawy the right way, will be curious to see how Bojan reacts... will he get a mohawk?

Oh, and Balotelli is cup-tied, right?

Ode to Django

I'm looking forward to the Balo-Bojan-Sharaawy-Niang partnership. Balotelli will teach Niang and El Shaarawy the right way, will be curious to see how Bojan reacts... will he get a mohawk?

Oh, and Balotelli is cup-tied, right?

Balotelli would be cup tied yes, but don't worry Pazzo got this vs Barcelona :pep:

Ode to Django

Looks like it's done.

Balo9.jpg

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
The deal was always coming... Only it happened 6 months later than expected

PS : City will be desperate to sign a new forward... I'd say this is the right opportunity to cash in on Alexis Sanchez.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans