Mario Balotelli

89Norcal

I would say the hype towards balotelli was justified based on his Inter performances. Not many teenagers playing like that.

S

Smile

Only time Balotelli impressed me was during Euro 12. Can't say anything about his Manchester City career has impressed me in the slightest, i don't recall any moments of brillance anything like that and Balotelli as a person and his antics is just embarrassing.

I can't imagine any club wanting to sign him, he must be a managers & chairmans nightmare.

Chainsaw

Killahead
Deco 20 is exaggerating. Balotelli was talented and still is. But he was twice as that overrated. Same story with Bojan at Barca. Many of these talented youngsters get so spoiled by the media and the fans at the young age that they can't simply keep it calm and modest in their head they lose the ground so quickly, they go down so fast in their career that many fail to get back to their feet once again.

Balotelli has the complete character of a diva who will never make it as big as many people people assumed. Talent alone is never enough to make it to the big stage, Attitude and dedication plays a much more important role than that. You are playing a career, not a game! And with no professionalism you will never make a professional career. If you want to be a clown then football field is not your place.

Galning

:facepalm: why would people still want to buy this guy? Don't get me wrong he is highly entertaining, if you're not supporting his club.

Fishdoll

Bakalao
didn't milan say they don't want him?

Yep. But half the time when Fester says things like this, he's lying. I think the general supposition is that despite the denials, there's probably some negotiating going on, especially since Mino Raiola has been seen in Milano recently.

Sheikh Ya Bootayy

If Milan can't rub two coins together and can't afford him he'll stay, which will leave me very disappointed. Much rather get Guidetti playing more instead of this joker.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
If Milan can't rub two coins together and can't afford him he'll stay, which will leave me very disappointed. Much rather get Guidetti playing more instead of this joker.

Didn't Guidetti suffer some fatal leg injury or something that kept him out for like 6 months last season?

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
He's back now training again, he's got potential and deserves a chance for what he did at Feyenoord.

Oh that's good to hear. Yea he does have great potential so he definitely deserves a chance. City are pretty underrated for their youth. Youngsters like Guidetti, Nastasic, Rekik, Marco Lopes, and Jose Angel Pozo all have potential to be world class. I hope they get a chance on the first team.

Sheikh Ya Bootayy

Oh that's good to hear. Yea he does have great potential so he definitely deserves a chance. City are pretty underrated for their youth. Youngsters like Guidetti, Nastasic, Rekik, Marco Lopes, and Jose Angel Pozo all have potential to be world class. I hope they get a chance on the first team.

We've given more and more players a chance, we've got a long way to go but the signs of improvement are there.

Nastastic is a great player, but we can't really take any credit for him.

Home of Barca Fans