Mario Balotelli

MoFroBo

It is crazy how much he gets fouled. Not only in NT, but as i watch a lot of italian football he is like most fouled player in Serie A, beast.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
It is crazy how much he gets fouled. Not only in NT, but as i watch a lot of italian football he is like most fouled player in Serie A, beast.

He wins at least ten fouls per game, if not more. He gets many penalty shouts too with people manhandling his shirt. He's a God at it.

Nice to see you back btw. Hope you post in the serie A thread the coming season :)

Chainsaw

Killahead
On topic, Mario is injured & might not play against Spain.

And he won't:

"The examinations carried out this afternoon in Fortaleza on Mario Balotelli showed a grade-one tear in the quadriceps muscle of the left leg," it said in a statement.

"The player will not be available for the semi-final against Spain on Thursday, June 27 and in the coming days his condition will be evaluated for the match on the 30th (either the final or third-place play-off)."

mixer

Who knew super Mario played the piano.
There he is @it playing the Italian national anthem under the gaze of Andrea Pirlo :messi:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuylbPlzbH0
983956_559234154135504_1694786596_n.jpg

Ode to Django

That's fake. If you look at the jacket, it changes during the close-up (when you can't see "Mario's" face) & then changes back.

Nope, fortunately it's real. If you look at the jacket, it's exactly the same during the close-up (when you can't see "Mario's" face) & then doesn't change.

Ode to Django

Mario Balotelli ‏@FinallyMario 15m
Finally my little pig arrived! She is only 2 month old! Is a she but i called her SUPER! ;-) pic.twitter.com/6rMaRE9wox

Mario Balotelli ‏@FinallyMario 1m
Actually can t find the willy so i think is a she ahahaha but maybe a he! Ahaha

Home of Barca Fans