Mario Balotelli

pEllee

Funny, looking back a few pages and seeing everyone calling him overrated. Are you still in doubt? He's been great this season. Been an absolute beast actually. Even against the very best of opponents.

Expecting either him or Gomez to be the top scorer in Serie A this season.

Meitux

We judged of how he was back then, theres nothing strange with it. If he has improved good for him, but he still doesn't have the best of attitudes..

pEllee

We judged of how he was back then, theres nothing strange with it. If he has improved good for him, but he still doesn't have the best of attitudes..

Something tells me you don't like him?

Still thought some of you were a bit too harsh on him. It was fine to doubt his mentaity but his ability? No way.

XaviMessiGirl

Yeah, he can be a different player now that he's actually focusing & also playing for a club he likes. Not really that far-fetched for people to have had that opinion in the past, or even for people to still have that opinion now.

I don't like him for personal reasons but I think if he stays focused he could be very good for Milan. If nothing else he'll get them plenty of penalties...

spark

Funny, looking back a few pages and seeing everyone calling him overrated. Are you still in doubt? He's been great this season. Been an absolute beast actually. Even against the very best of opponents.

If he keeps getting to take as many penalties as last season, anything is possible.

Indignado

I still think he's overrated... doesn't add a lot to the game apart from his goals, and I'm saying that even though I like him

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
For a guy his size he really made an effort looking like he was shot when Adam Maher (65kg or so) gave him a slight push at the end of the first half...

Home of Barca Fans