Mario Gotze

Rahj

Götze (Dortmund): "Being GER's Messi, false nine? No, rather GER's Ronaldo, similar style. Although my Ballon d'Or vote would be for Messi."
everybody relax :D

Blaugrana dude

The funny thing is that if he said he wanted to be the "German Messi" then you would have all the Messi fanboys come out and say that "he sucks compared to Messi, he can never be Messi" and say he is arrogant etc.

Micah

I was surprised when i frirst saw that quote but knew the journos would have altered the original quote just to grab the head lines. Was pissed not because he liked to be compared to Who ever it is, but to just completely dismiss Messi is just a lack of respect for such a top player. But thanks for sharing the original quote. I really didn't want to hate him :p

Emma

Mario Götze (Dortmund) “Am I the Messi of Germany? No. I want to be the Cristiano Ronaldo of Germany.” [efe]

:shakeshead:
Calm down. :rolleyes: He has't said this at all. It was only an article in the Marca. Don't believe everything what's in the paper. Mario has said during a TV interview that Messi is the best player ever. That's all.

enzza

tumblr_mkos0x8p2v1rhs8mlo1_r1_250.gif

HAHAHAHAHAH :lol:

OrangeOpti

Barça
Relatively dissapointing game against Malaga. He got into dangerous positions but messed up two of the most dangerous Dortmund attacks.

Home of Barca Fans