Mario Gotze

PaulFCB

Banned
--Gundogan--Busquets--Iniesta--
--Goetze----Messi----Neymar--

Not that I want Neymar, but I am sure of how it looks that Rosell will bring him...

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
--Gundogan--Busquets--Iniesta--
--Goetze----Messi----Neymar--

Not that I want Neymar, but I am sure of how it looks that Rosell will bring him...

Why buy so many players when we have such a successful cantera? Just because Gotze is a phenonemal player doesn't automatically mean he has to be a transfer target for us. Gundogen is completely unnecessary as well, along with Neymar (although I do agree he will likely come because of Rosell)

K

Karnivore

Gotze phenomenal?

Such is the fickle mentality of football fans these days, any half decent player is now overrated to the hilt.

He's a very good player with the potential to be a top attacking midfielder, but some of you ought to put your knobs away until he does something worthy of the praise. Same goes for Isco.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Gotze phenomenal?

Such is the fickle mentality of football fans these days, any half decent player is now overrated to the hilt.

He's a very good player with the potential to be a top attacking midfielder, but some of you ought to put your knobs away until he does something worthy of the praise. Same goes for Isco.

:lol: ok Gotze is the best young player in the world bar none.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Gotze phenomenal?

Right because the only phenomenal players are Oscar, Mata, Hazard, etc. :lol:

Indignado

Gotze phenomenal?

So leading your team into the CL semi finals at age 20 is not enough nowadays? I don't mean to offend but if you search for overrated youngsters, you'll find many in the EPL and at Chelsea (e.g. Oscar). Götze is the absolute leader of one of the best teams in the world at age 20, when every other player would struggle for playing time. Imho, only Neymar could be as good as him among the youngsters, but it remains to be seen whether Neymar will still be as good in Europe. Götze, on the other hand, already proved himself in the highest competition available.

Theconomist

Gotze is definitely the best player in the 18-22 age bracket by a mile.
The only player that can even come close to him is Lucas but he still has to settle in with PSG whereas Gotze had years to do so at Dortmund.

Home of Barca Fans