Marquinhos

Bertus

If PSG intend to sell Marquinhos then they'll accept the offer and meet to finalise the small details and sent Marquinhos packing on his way to Barcelona. They don't need to wait until their tour is over. PSG don't want to sell him, it's pretty clear to everyone to be honest.

Sorry to say that DonaK but you're wrong.

The french supercup is on August 2 in Beijin against Guingamp. PSG needs marquinhos since they see that trophy as any other trophies, aka important to win.

The french league starts a week later.

Therefore, they can't sell Marquinhos if they don't have any player to replace him.

So either they plan on waiting for TS and DL before selling him, so let's say before the end of august, or they seek a new CB (but we have no rumors about it) or as you said they don't plan to sell him.

Anyways, to me, even if i dislike the stupid scenarios that SPORT and MD publish everyday, it's clear PSG can't sell Marcos right now. They have to wait.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Is there a reason why the Iralian and French super cups are always played in Asia rather than in Italy or France? Besides money that is.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
There were talks about having the Supercopa overseas as well, but it never materialized, atleast not for now.

Sorry to say that DonaK but you're wrong.

The french supercup is on August 2 in Beijin against Guingamp. PSG needs marquinhos since they see that trophy as any other trophies, aka important to win.

The french league starts a week later.

Therefore, they can't sell Marquinhos if they don't have any player to replace him.

So either they plan on waiting for TS and DL before selling him, so let's say before the end of august, or they seek a new CB (but we have no rumors about it) or as you said they don't plan to sell him.

Anyways, to me, even if i dislike the stupid scenarios that SPORT and MD publish everyday, it's clear PSG can't sell Marcos right now. They have to wait.

When is TS and DL returning? They won't sell him anyway, would be stupid to do so.

Bertus

Is there a reason why the Iralian and French super cups are always played in Asia rather than in Italy or France? Besides money that is.
???

French supercups are not played in Asia only. Last year it was played in Gabon.

It's like that to promote the French League around the world.

French Clubs are opposed to it tho, because they dislike having to travel so far for just one match.

But the French League really needs it in term of marketing.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
No, no. The last few Italian Supercups were played in China. And now the French Supercup as well. I was just asking if it was for marketing or promotional purposes, or if there was something more to it.

Bertus

No, no. The last few Italian Supercups were played in China. And now the French Supercup as well. I was just asking if it was for marketing or promotional purposes, or if there was something more to it.
Both!

And in the case of PSG, since they were forced to play the supercup in China, they decided to do an Asian Tour.

Bertus

Today news from MD is mostly old news:

• - About Marquinhos, they think it worths waiting to sign him
  • - Marquinhos is Barcelona top priority in their CBs list (i bet Marcos is the only one on that list)
  • - According to MD, it worths to wait because Barcelona has no other choice.
  • - But then MD goes about saying that there's nothing new so far.
  • - PSG didn't move an iota from its choice to not sell Marquinhos.
  • - Then MD reminds its readers that Blanc said Marcos is the future of the club alongside Verratti, Digne, Lucas, Aurier etc.
  • - Finally they say it's not dead because there are "lots" of reasons to believe PSG will sell Marquinhos.
  • - In fact they talk about the same old reasons they posted 1000 times already.
  • - PSG needs to sell Marcos because of the FFP
  • - Or they believe that as soon as TS and DL will be back, Marquinhos will start to put pressure on PSG and force his way out.

Bertus

Keep in mind i didn't see the match myself, but on the radio they said he did very good today against Kitchee.

There's also one thing the commentators talked about is that when he got substituted, while all other players that were substituted went shaking hands with Blanc, he avoided him and didn't even look at him once.

Make your own opinions on it.

I promised to not hide any news, so here it is ;)

Last edited:

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
giphy.gif

Bertus

New contract and better salary for Marquinhos according to Globo

• - According to the brazilian media Globo, Barcelona really did send a new offer to PSG about Marquinhos.
  • - Barcelona offered 43M euros to PSG.
  • - Nasser al-Khelaifi said no.
  • - Giuliano Bertolucci, Marquinhos' agent, met with PSG board.
  • - Since PSG refuses to sell Marquinhos to Barcelona, he asked to the parisian club to match the salary that was offered to Marquinhos and 1 more year in his contract.
  • - If accepted by the board, Marquinhos would be tied to PSG till 2019.

zanela

I really hope Nasser upgrades his contract. So Zubi & co drops this Marquinhos obsession, and move on to more realistic options.

Bertus

I really hope Nasser upgrades his contract. So Zubi & co drops this Marquinhos obsession, and move on to more realistic options.

Don't lie to yourself, it won't.

They will ask if marcos is on sale till the very end.

It's like a month since it's the "final attempt to sign Marquinhos" every weeks :troll:

Home of Barca Fans