Marquinhos

Bertus

What does it matter. Naseer will be like just sit on bench you are TS replacement blah...blah...blah...

Anyway is there any truth to Di Maria rumors? Who are they selling to fund the move? Cavani?
Whatever, i publish all the news when i get a confirmation.

Contrary to some people that criticized me saying i am in a crusade pro-psg, weither i like what a news says or not i post it in forum.

And I think it's worth to be posted because it could mean he might do more pushes à-la-mathieu later in august.

Tomchin

Thank you guys, and sorry but i couldn't check myself yesterday.

Anyways, it seems i was just late to ask that since http://canal-supporters.com/2014/07/marquinhos-motta-cavani-et-les-reseaux-sociaux/ confirmed that "he" did it again, before erasing it again. He really did bookmark again a tweet about MD saying he wants to join Barcelona.
Hehe that's hilarious. Marquinhos isn't following MD on twitter, so I suppose someone else retweeted the message of MD to Marquinhos, and then he favorited that tweet. The boy surely seems desperate to come ;)

Btw, this is the tweet that MD yesterday did about Marquinhos, I suppose it's that one he had favorited: https://twitter.com/mundodeportivo/status/492925731224453120

Bertus

From MD:

• - Title : "Di Maria, an opportunity for Barcelona"
  • - Marquinhos wants to join Barcelona.
  • - MD claims that PSG needs to sell to pay the fee for Di Maria.
  • - PSG has an offer, it's not for Lavezzi, Pastore or Cavani, it's for Marquinhos and it's from Barcelona.
  • - Di Maria can open a a door for the transfer of Marquinhos.

From SPORT:

• - SPORT is claiming that till now Marquinhos was a priority for Barcelona, but now SPORT claims Barcelona sees it as a "vital" transfer. It's indispensable for Barcelona's board.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Ok, so he obviously really wants to leave PSG for Barca. At this point I can't see PSG keeping him tied to his contract when he so openly shows that he'd rather play for someone else, I mean what's the point? Him staying at PSG next season because they stood firm on their heels and blocked any talks would just serve to create conflict and a bad atmosphere in the dressing-room, and his performance and level of focus would probably suffer as well. I think this whole Vermaelen thing is just another way of putting pressure on him and PSG to get this whole thing rolling, just like it did with Blind and Mathieu.

He did not reveal his intentions yet. Bookmarking a tweet and deleting is not "openly" showing his intentions. If he really wants to move he has to do what Mathieu did. And the Blind thing did not work as it was intended to, we ending up paying up the release clause. It does not always work, although it will help in Marcos doing a Mathieu but PSG will stick it to it.

Whatever, i publish all the news when i get a confirmation.

Contrary to some people that criticized me saying i am in a crusade pro-psg, weither i like what a news says or not i post it in forum.

And I think it's worth to be posted because it could mean he might do more pushes à-la-mathieu later in august.

Hey i am not saying to stop posting this stuff. You are the only who takes the time to post MD Sport and French papers accurately at one spot. Don't stop doing that. I am saying what Marcos doing is pointless. He has to come out openly like Mathieu not retweeting like a 15 year old boy.

Last edited:

Tomchin

What does it matter. Naseer will be like just sit on bench you are TS replacement blah...blah...blah...

Anyway is there any truth to Di Maria rumors? Who are they selling to fund the move? Cavani?
Unlike TS last summer, Marquinhos really wants to join Barca it seems. So if he goes on a strike in the coming weeks (who knows really), then maybe he could force a move after all. We'll see.

Yeah, seems like they're selling Cavani to fund Di Maria.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Unlike TS last summer, Marquinhos really wants to join Barca it seems. So if he goes on a strike in the coming weeks (who knows really), then maybe he could force a move after all. We'll see.

Yeah, seems like they're selling Cavani to fund Di Maria.

But he has to push his way out. Tweets?? That is not enough. He has to do what Mathieu did and what cavani might probably be doing. Then our chances will be huge to land him.

I

instinct

PSG still has the upper hand and they don't want him to leave. If he forces his way out, it'll still be very difficult for us to sign him without overpaying and I can see Nasser convincing him to stay. Blanc's statement regarding Marquinhos' future was dumb though (I mean ''He'll be the face of PSG in 3-4 years'' or something like that

Kohe321

He did not reveal his intentions yet. Bookmarking a tweet and deleting is not "openly" showing his intentions. If he really wants to move he has to do what Mathieu did. And the Blind thing did not work as it was intended to, we ending up paying up the release clause. It does not always work, although it will help in Marcos doing a Mathieu but PSG will stick it to it.

The fact that he favorited two tweets (it's two so far, right?) regarding him coming to Barca is revealing his intentions quite clearly IMO. I mean he didn't "bookmark" them for future reference when he just deletes them again so quickly, right? It's him putting pressure on PSG by showing what he wants in an underhanded kind of way, and who knows if nothing happens and time starts running out, he might step it up more. This at least shows that there is still some fire behind the smoke, and the Marquinhos saga is still very much alive. :)

Last edited:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Clubs need to say that the player is staying. Didn't we say the same about Alexis some time ago or am I just wrong?

Icarium

Lifestealer
Clubs need to say that the player is staying. Didn't we say the same about Alexis some time ago or am I just wrong?

They clearly said Alexis is not for sale back then. I was happy hearing them say that. If we did not buy suarez i will be super pissed at them.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
If PSG intend to sell Marquinhos then they'll accept the offer and meet to finalise the small details and sent Marquinhos packing on his way to Barcelona. They don't need to wait until their tour is over. PSG don't want to sell him, it's pretty clear to everyone to be honest.

Home of Barca Fans