Marquinhos

L

linetty

No comment.
GOTCHA.gif

Icarium

Lifestealer
What does it matter. Naseer will be like just sit on bench you are TS replacement blah...blah...blah...

Anyway is there any truth to Di Maria rumors? Who are they selling to fund the move? Cavani?

Kohe321

Ok, so he obviously really wants to leave PSG for Barca. At this point I can't see PSG keeping him tied to his contract when he so openly shows that he'd rather play for someone else, I mean what's the point? Him staying at PSG next season because they stood firm on their heels and blocked any talks would just serve to create conflict and a bad atmosphere in the dressing-room, and his performance and level of focus would probably suffer as well. I think this whole Vermaelen thing is just another way of putting pressure on him and PSG to get this whole thing rolling, just like it did with Blind and Mathieu.

Der Kaiser

I can totally get why PSG holds onto him. In a market where a Mathieu costs 20m, finding an affordable CB that can be a rotation player for a CL club is painfully difficult. They'd be in the same situation we were in before Mathieu.

Home of Barca Fans