Marquinhos

Bertus

Haha. What are his intentions, I wonder? He hasn't said no to Barça. If he had, the pursue would be over.

Dunno. I can just say that he's not the only one to have access to his twitter.

PSG is monitoring every medias that concern their players.

We learned it recently when Serge Aurier twitter was "taken down" (litterally) by PSG people. It was reworked and they erased mass of tweets that were not in agreements with what a player should post in their opinion.

A bit dictatorial if you ask me but i guess it's part of their contracts. But that's how it is. We can't know who favorites what, who posts what, and who does erase tweets.

Alarcón

I also remember Rooney insulting other people on Twitter, calling opposing fans fat and whatnot, but a few weeks later. the tweets weren't there anymore

Tomchin

Bertus, about Marquinhos contract renewal, for when was that planned, somewhere in the coming days I suppose? Or has Nasser not returned from California yet? ;)

Bertus

Bertus, about Marquinhos contract renewal, for when was that planned, somewhere in the coming days I suppose? Or has Nasser not returned from California yet? ;)

This week yeah.

And no, Nasser is still away.

Usually when there's a contract renewal meeting, players talk to Jean-Claude Blanc first. Then if they can't find an agreement, they meet with Nasser.

Bertus

Although the player wants to join, Barcelona have almost ruled out signing PSG centre back Marquinhos (20). PSG not willing to talk. [md]

More details about the article:

• - Marquinhos is Enrique's first choice.
  • - While Barcelona tried to approach PSG several times to talk about it, the answer was always the same :"not for sale".
  • - MD reveals that from their Barcelona sources, the report from Globo about a 43M offer is not accurate since "Barcelona was not able to make an offer since PSG refuses to talk, and so refuses to enter negociation"
  • - Barcelona is starting to feel like they missed their chance last year to sign Marquinhos (some déjà-vu yet again)
  • - According to MD, Marquinhos is willing to join Barcelona.
  • - Still from MD, they say Marquinhos is disappointed by his first year at PSG.
  • - MD is saying that the Sheikh (Al Thani? i guess) of PSG decided Marquinhos' fate (aka, he won't be sold)

Tomchin

I hope Marquinhos signs his contract-renewal with PSG in the coming days, and that this saga gets finished once and for all. Time to focus on other targets (not Vermaelen!)

L

linetty

French club PSG have rejected a formal 40M bid by Barcelona for Brazilian centre back Marquinhos (20). [dimarzio]

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
Just let it go, PSG don't want to sell and rather have him sit on the bench than sell him to a big club like Barcelona. Moving on...

Bertus

Just let it go, PSG don't want to sell and rather have him sit on the bench than sell him to a big club like Barcelona. Moving on...
Why do people think that PSG refuses to sell because it's a big club like Barcelona? :lol:

PSG's coach Laurent Blanc thinks that to do a great season he needs 3 very good CBs. In particular because he fears that TS might get injured again, so he will do a lot of rotation between the 3 CBs he has at hands to be sure that they are not burnt when the big part of the season will start in late february.

As you see, nothing to do with a "fear to reinforce another club like Barcelona".

Dunno why people completely ignore what our board and coach say and make up other reasons instead.

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Good cb's are hard to come by, nowadays. The time to get him was when he was in Roma, but rosell was cheap.

Bertus

Man, seems it did good for all parties involved that this summer forbidden love story between marcos and barcelona has finally ended.

Marquinhos seems very enjoyed now if his twitter is anything to go by. He's on fire on it :lol:

While Barcelona learned its lesson and won't do the same mistake as last year.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans