Marquinhos

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
So Bentatia to Roma =>>>> Marquinhos is surely off. I hope Zubi is doing his work to grab the kid

Shegzy

Ciao Ylenia, benvenuto :)

Beh, conosco i giornali italiani sono spesso sbagliati, proprio come i giornali spagnoli, cmq è ancora interessante leggere le notizie sul calciomercato. Ma ci sono alcuni giornali meglio di altri, no? (Scusate, il mio italiano non è perfetto)

sorry guys, will go back to English now

I doubt Madrid are genuinely interested tbh. Unless that means they are going to sell Ramos to us :pep:

madrrid might want to buy him to cover the possible departure of raul abiol and pepe and departure of carvalho.he and nacho to be 3rd and 4th cb respectively.

AsRoma1927

Ciao Ylenia, benvenuto :)

Beh, conosco i giornali italiani sono spesso sbagliati, proprio come i giornali spagnoli, cmq è ancora interessante leggere le notizie sul calciomercato. Ma ci sono alcuni giornali meglio di altri, no? (Scusate, il mio italiano non è perfetto)

sorry guys, will go back to English now

I doubt Madrid are genuinely interested tbh. Unless that means they are going to sell Ramos to us :pep:

Parli molto bene l'italiano. ;)

The Real Madrid is not interested in Marquinhos. I think he still wants De Rossi (for sale) and journalists can take advantage of any meetings between them to make us believe discussing Marquinhos and raise the price when in fact deal with De Rossi.

Tomchin

Seleção Brasileira ‏@BrazilStats 4m
I'm a big fan of Marquinhos and I follow him, great potential, nowhere near Thiago Silva. He won't match him before 4 years I guarantee it.
Of course it's just an opinion, but good to know how someone who watches Marquinhos on a regular basis compares him to T. Silva.

XaviMessiGirl

Parli molto bene l'italiano. ;)

The Real Madrid is not interested in Marquinhos. I think he still wants De Rossi (for sale) and journalists can take advantage of any meetings between them to make us believe discussing Marquinhos and raise the price when in fact deal with De Rossi.

grz :) Ci sono alcuni altri tifosi di Serie A su questo sito (io sono interista).

This wasn't the first time Madrid was said to be interested in Marquinhos & last time the rumor was only mentioned once or twice before it was forgotten about so I don't much trust it this time either. Seems like only Barca & PSG will be the main contenders.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
This isn't any old defensive midfielder though. This is de Rossi. He's played centre back before and been very good every time I've seen him play there. A leader, he is also physical and aggressive and good in the air. It's totally different to sticking the overrated song in defence.

Edit... Eh? Darth vader deleted his post

Last edited:
This isn't any old defensive midfielder though. This is de Rossi. He's played centre back before and been very good every time I've seen him play there. A leader, he is also physical and aggressive and good in the air. It's totally different to sticking the overrated song in defence.

Masch also played CB and did fairly well for someone playing out of position, but he was still out of position. As we saw last season (and the season before that against Chelsea, when his mistake led to Ramires' goal). I don't think sticking De Rossi at CB would be much better than using Masch there. I certainly don't think he'd be world class there. Plus, he isn't exactly young either.

I think we need to forget about using DMs as CBs (using Masch as a rotation option is fine, but certainly not as a starter).

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
I'd prefer an actual centre back myself, just throwing the idea out there. Also remember de Rossi would bring the leadership skills we miss with puyol injured and he is good in the air unlike midget masch.

Indignado

De Rossi has one big advantage over Masch which is his height (apart from his leadership obviously). I don't know about his positioning as CB though.

Der Kaiser

De Rossis wages are too high and he's too old, it would turn out into another Villa case where an expensive player gives us 1 or 2 good seasons and them starts declining and isnt worth his wages anymore.

XaviMessiGirl

Why don't we get de Rossi and stick him at centre back? It could work.

dmtr9s.png

Home of Barca Fans