Marquinhos

I have to say that I'm happy that we didn't try paying that much. I thought 20m was much.

That's a great deal for Roma, Marquinhos is now one of the most expensive defenders of all time.

What are the alternatives? 35m for Luiz?

I also think 35m for Marquinhos is too much, but I can't really think of any better alternatives...

XaviMessiGirl

I am so very sorry.....but TRUST ME. Sky Italia are one of the LEAST reliable sources around.

Do you read all the major Italian media every day? I do... I can definitely say they're on top of more than the rest in the country. Even Gazzetta has slipped a bit & they're my favorite paper.

Brombi

#FCB can't match #PSG but Marquinhos prefers #fcb and his agent is now on his way to Barca to hear them out #fcblive

JamDav1982

#FCB can't match #PSG but Marquinhos prefers #fcb and his agent is now on his way to Barca to hear them out #fcblive

I would like the club to take the initiative over PSG. Get a deal done on Marquinhos and hold the power over PSG -

'Give us Thiago Silva or we sign Marquinhos'

Dont wait to see what PSG are doing.

Take over the situation and bully PSG!

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Of course he prefers us over that stupid oil club. Would be an insult if he didn't.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Despite rumours about deal with PSG, the agent of Roma defender Marquinhos would now be in Spain. The player could prefer Barcelona. [sky]

JamDav1982

Despite rumours about deal with PSG, the agent of Roma defender Marquinhos would now be in Spain. The player could prefer Barcelona. [sky]

Whether he prefers Barcelona or not a lot will come down to what they offer him.

PSG have the ability to blow other teams out the water when it comes to that.

Ursegor

World Champion
I see, "financial fair play" is doing wonders these days. € 259 million spent in 2 years by PSG. DAT financial fair play. :worthy:

AvocadoCake

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p>ITA reports claiming that Marcos' agent is in Barça as we speak. Brazilians seem sure that he 'already' signed for PSG. Let's see who wins.</p>— Seleção Brasileira (@BrazilStats) <a href="https://twitter.com/BrazilStats/statuses/356078088146272259">July 13, 2013</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Home of Barca Fans