Marquinhos

I

instinct

Zubizarreta (sports director): "Agent Marquinhos talking about an offer? It's not true there's an offer, but he's an interesting player."

Meitux

Yeah he is an interesting player but Agger or Rami are more interesting...:facepalm: They said today we will definitely sign one CB,So if it isnt Marquinhos and obviously the impossible Thiago Silva it will be propably someone of them.Or they will pay a big amount for David Luiz

xxxxxx

Yeah he is an interesting player but Agger or Rami are more interesting...:facepalm: They said today we will definitely sign one CB,So if it isnt Marquinhos and obviously the impossible Thiago Silva it will be propably someone of them.Or they will pay a big amount for David Luiz

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we won't be making anymore major signings this summer.

Tito is clearly delusional if he thinks we can win any trophies with the current squad.

F

Flavia

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we won't be making anymore major signings this summer.

Tito is clearly delusional if he thinks we can win any trophies with the current squad.

Tito just said a cb will be brought.

L

Learo

a CB will be bought. My prediction is Agger for 30m euros. hope I'm wrong though.

F

Flavia

a CB will be bought. My prediction is Agger for 30m euros. hope I'm wrong though.

Agger would be around 15-20m, I think. I wouldn't mind one of Luiz, Agger, Koscielny or Vertonghen.

Shegzy

It is thiago silva the club want,rosell said price is not a problem i.e he will pay any amount psg ask for if they are willing to negotiate ,they talking about signing a cb even if it is not thiago silva is just to pressurize him to hand transfer request to psg and if he does not and we don't sign him,they will just come out and say we will not get any cb because we trust bartra but they will only play bartra if there is no other option.psg if they are wise should ask for iniesta and fabregas in a straight swap or 35m+fabregas since rosell is willing to pay any price. And saying they have made no bid for marquinhos means they are only in negotiation for ts and want nobody else and if he fail,they will make a panic buy just like last year.

Home of Barca Fans