Marquinhos

Cruijffista

SOY ANTIMADRIDISTA
Barca just needs to go after Benatia and stop trying to mess with PSG for another summer. Marquinhos is a great prospect but he's worth 20M at most.

ammarfcb

ze special one
35m for him would be just as stupid as 50m for luiz...just for those laughing at psg in luiz thread, ur all being mou.

Irish_Cules

Tancredi Palermi is reporting that negotiations are at a very advanced stage. The only thing that isn't decided is how much money we will give alongside Alves.

Der Kaiser

Jesus fucking christ if we really give them Alves plus 30m Im travelling to Barcelona just to give Zubi a dickslap across the face.

serghei

Tancredi Palermi is reporting that negotiations are at a very advanced stage. The only thing that isn't decided is how much money we will give alongside Alves.

15 million + Alves in a fair and well balanced market. 35 million + Alves I can see happening in this market. But, hey, these are the rules, the price is asked by the seller and met (or not) by the buyer. Nobody forces us to pay that much money for Marquinhos.

L

Learo

that would be bale 100m level of stupid. or closer to home etoo+40m.

We paid Eto+50m for Ibra (Inter rejected Hleb as part of the deal so we paid extra).

Alves+35m for Marquinhos is about twice of the reasonable price so it is in line with our transfer history I think. I am not too upset about it if he succeeds and he has the characteristics and versatility we need.

I would be more upset with 60m for Benatia as I cant see us paying less for him if we buy Marquinhos.

ebieymjunior

15 million + Alves in a fair and well balanced market. 35 million + Alves I can see happening in this market. But, hey, these are the rules, the price is asked by the seller and met (or not) by the buyer. Nobody forces us to pay that much money for Marquinhos.

Why not Alves & Song + 5M or so?

Home of Barca Fans