Marquinhos

I

instinct

So the Globo story is true, but according to them the transfer fee will be around 40m lmao.

That would pathetic to say the least!

What if PSG only paid 50m for Luiz because we pay 40m for Marcos? :pep:

Tomchin

I read on several forums that Marquinhos and Benatia share the same agent, is that correct? If so, less work for Zubi :party1:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
So now we are getting Marquinhos? I don't believe that PSG would sell someone after just one season and they paid 35M for him.

Galning

Seems like they have to sell Marquinhos to reduce their wage bill (because of the cap). Hopefully Barça uses this to the max when they negotiate a possible transfer. We should be able to get him for less than what they paid Roma.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Seems like they have to sell Marquinhos to reduce their wage bill (because of the cap). Hopefully Barça uses this to the max when they negotiate a possible transfer. We should be able to get him for less than what they paid Roma.

But they are not renewing Alex, so their wage bill will be reduced and Marquinhos can rotate with Luiz.

Galning

That's true. A lot of speculation as well, if reducing the wage bill is such a big deal I'm sure it's easier for them to sell an attacker rather than another centre back.

Home of Barca Fans