Marquinhos

Howes

There never going to sell him for anything close to what they paid. Shame there isn't many rumours about him about him leaving

Tomchin

There never going to sell him for anything close to what they paid. Shame there isn't many rumours about him about him leaving
There was a quote from Marquinhos on barcastuff some minutes ago. He certainly seems open to a move. Whether PSG are willing to sell though... ;)

Bertus

There was a quote from Marquinhos on barcastuff some minutes ago. He certainly seems open to a move. Whether PSG are willing to sell though... ;)

Here's the full quote translated by myself to avoid any mistranslation from french version to english.

"Firstly, i want to say something about David, he's a friend of mine. He's a super nice guy, and a super player. By the way, I think he did the right choice to sign with PSG. Now though, when we see that footballers like David Luiz are arriving, it means that it will even more difficult for me. I know that... But i'm feeling good mentally and I will work even more. "

"I will talk with the club and with my agent about my future because the upcoming season is a very important one for me."

"Barcelona ? If Barcelona is interested in me, of course, it's something nice! Beside that, i can't say anything else about Barcelona."

Seems like they have to sell Marquinhos to reduce their wage bill (because of the cap). Hopefully Barça uses this to the max when they negotiate a possible transfer. We should be able to get him for less than what they paid Roma.

I don't think so.

From rumors here in France, we're more on the way to try to sell Lavezzi and Pastore. Many players here that will leave had overpaid wages. For example, Alex is paid 4 millions euros per year. DL is arriving for 6 millions per year. As you see, not much difference in wage bill.

As for marcos, it's nonsense to think we will sell him for less than what we paid for. He did a good enough season to prove he's a future very good CB, and maybe a possible megastar at this position.

If we sell him, dont expect any cheap price.

Nasser also explained that we will increase our revenues. Stade naming, and many new sponsors incoming for this fiscal year.

About our wage bill still:

All salary are NET

Those players will leave for sure now :

- Alex, 4 millions euros per year
- Menez, 3.36 millions euros per year.
- Chantome, 1.8 millions euros per year
- Jallet, 1.5 millions euros per year
- Bahebeck, 240k euros per year

Those might be sold (at least one of those two for sure imo) :

- Lavezzi, 4 millions euros per year.
- Pastore, 4.2 millions euros per year.

--

Beside that we got so far:

- David Luiz, 6 millions euros per year.

So far, we're not hitting the wage bill cap at all by signing Luiz.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
About our wage bill still:

Those players will leave for sure now :

- Alex, 4 millions euros per year
- Menez, 3.36 millions euros per year.
- Chantome, 1.8 millions euros per year
- Jallet, 1.5 millions euros per year

Those might be sold (at least one of those two for sure imo) :

- Lavezzi, 4 millions euros per year.
- Pastore, 4.2 millions euros per year.

--

Beside that we got so far:

- David Luiz, 6 millions euros per year.

So far, we're not hitting the wage bill cap at all by signing Luiz.

-Alves, 7M euros per year :)

Bertus

Oh and Marcos has only 800k net euros salary per year at the moment.

The reasoning that we will sell him because of the wage bill cap makes absolutely no sense. Marcos is cheap compared to the rest of the squad.

-

Corrected a mistake.

All the salaries i listed are NET.

Because of important taxs in france, for example, Lavezzi is at 9.4M Brut, 4M net.

As you can see, we're OK on the wage bill side.

Tomchin

Marcos costs us only 800k euros per year.
That's so weird, a transfer-fee of 35M and then he earns less than 1M a month. Bojan Krkic earned more at Barca.

Marquinhos should join Barca, so that he has enough money to feed his family :party1:

Butaan4barca

Actually we should really consider mangalla aswell. Mourinho likes him a lot, and unlike us mourinho has a long history of finding absolute talented players. Same is case for KLOP.

We can treat, mourinho and Klopp as our head scouts. :p

Bertus

It's not a rumor anymore guys, from Le_Parisien paper version that is published this monday:

- Barcelona offered 30M+Alves to get Marquinhos.

And it doesnt sound like Nasser is ok with it, seems that he asks for more_money+alves :beer2:

xxxxxx

It's not a rumor anymore guys, from Le_Parisien paper version that is published this monday:

And it doesnt sound like Nasser is ok with it, seems that he asks for more_money+alves :beer2:

If we pay 40m euros and Alves for him, then the board can get fucked. I can't put up with the idiots anymore.

xxxxxx

OH GOD. @_@. I'd rather get Luiz with dat kind of money.

Indeed. Alves is worth about 20m euros, so it will be about 60m euros.

We laughed at PSG for paying that kind of money for Luiz, but this will make us the laughing stock if it happens.

Home of Barca Fans