Marquinhos

Tomchin

The journalist at RAC1 who gave the supposed Marquinhos interview insists that he spoke to the right man despite RAC1's own assertions. #PSG

and the saga continues ;)

Bertus

Haha, so RAC1 apologized for their mistake, but their explanation doesn't make any sense, does it? They said they contacted the wrong Marcos in the U21-hotel (apparently there's also a Marcos-GK), and that that one gave the quote. But why the hell would that Marcos-GK say that he doesn't want to play at PSG anymore next season, and that he wants to play at Barca.

Or does that Marcos-GK play at PSG too?

Listen to the interview. It doens't say what the barcastuff quoted to begin with.

It says he thinks barca is better than PSG and that playing at barcelona would be a dream. Nothing else, and no "i don't want to play for psg anymore" crap barcatsuff quoted.

F

Flavia

Haha, so RAC1 apologized for their mistake, but their explanation doesn't make any sense, does it? They said they contacted the wrong Marcos in the U21-hotel (apparently there's also a Marcos-GK), and that that one gave the quote. But why the hell would that Marcos-GK say that he doesn't want to play at PSG anymore next season, and that he wants to play at Barca.

Or does that Marcos-GK play at PSG too?

The guy on the phone can't speak castellano, so he probably didn't fully understand what Saperas(rac1 journo) said.

ammarfcb

ze special one
Sakho is one of the biggest clowns in world football. He doesnt understand the game at all and is completely clueless out there. A terrible, terrible player with an ego to boot!

this clueless, terrible, egotistic, more terrible player u talk of is captaining france right now, doing a pretty good job of it too.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
can't believe PSG wanna sell this kid (well I can, because Laurent Blanc is a fucking idiot, but still) thought he was lost forever when they beat us to his signature last year. glad he's not!

sign him. for any price. this boy is the fuckin' danglies. got everything you'd want from a potential Piqué partner AND he can play RB so we could work some funky right-sided Abidal-esque mojo with him if we wanted.

Y'all are gullible as fuck.

the goalkeeper dude trolled the fuck outta RAC1. sign him up I say!

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
PSG and Nasser are a pain to deal with. Who knows whether they will sell him or not.....

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
can't believe PSG wanna sell this kid (well I can, because Laurent Blanc is a fucking idiot, but still) thought he was lost forever when they beat us to his signature last year. glad he's not!

sign him. for any price. this boy is the fuckin' danglies. got everything you'd want from a potential Piqué partner AND he can play RB so we could work some funky right-sided Abidal-esque mojo with him if we wanted.

You forgot to mention his potential ability to dance with Neymar, a must if Alves is being sold.

And yeah, sign fake Marcos up too.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana

Benatia over Marcos every single day of the week!!! Signing Marcos is basically giving Bartra the finger. We have enough young cb talent, so let's stop playing the "one for the future" game and get somebody who can walk in to the defense, pair Pique, and actually make a damn difference.

Bertus

The real question is, "Does PSG really want to sell him?"

Beside the craps from spanish medias, are we sure PSG does?

Now Sport is swaping its story from "PSG wants to sell" to "PSG refuses to sell", look :

BorVUNbIEAAqPxL.jpg

Under marquinhos it says that "barcelona is interested but PSG refuses to sell"

Sport.es is a joke, one day it's sure that PSG wants to sell him, next day PSG is against selling him.

:hooray:

Spanish medias don't have a fu***ing clue.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
You forgot to mention his potential ability to dance with Neymar, a must if Alves is being sold.

And yeah, sign fake Marcos up too.

The real question is, "Does PSG really want to sell him?"

Beside the craps from spanish medias, are we sure PSG does?

Now Sport is swaping its story from "PSG wants to sell" to "PSG refuses to sell", look :

Spanish medias don't have a fu***ing clue.

SPORT don't have any ins with anyone, though.

BeIn reported it was close. and BeIn are owned by the Qataris. who own PSG.

so, yeah.

Home of Barca Fans