Marquinhos

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Oh and since i am digging PSG stats, for those pretending Marcos played RB a lot or whatever crap like that, he only played once in RB in Ligue 1 this past season. (because both of our RB were injured)

indeed.

he played there for Roma tho. also as a very right-sided CB too. he has that capability.

Bertus

I never thought Thiago Silva would leave.

and I didn't think Marcos would either, but the David Luiz signing & Di Marzio's insistence make me think it's surely possible.

We need 3 great CBs, not just two, and so far, here in France, all sources point to Alex leaving, not the opposite. And Alex has a bigger salary.

And TS is prone to injury, he was out for 2 months last season, and the year before this one.

And Luiz has aggressive play, in the french league it often ends up with red cards.

I'm sure marcos will have plenty of matches as a starter if he stays. He alreayd started 23 matches last season, it's a lot depsite what people try to imply.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
We need 3 great CBs, not just two, and so far, here in France, all sources point to Alex leaving, not the opposite. And Alex has a bigger salary.

And TS is prone to injury, he was out for 2 months last season, and the year before this one.

And Luiz has aggressive play, in the french league it often ends up with red cards.

I'm sure marcos will have plenty of matches as a starter if he stays. He alreayd started 23 matches last season, it's a lot depsite what people try to imply.

like I said, we'll see.

Bertus

indeed.

he played there for Roma tho. also as a very right-sided CB too. he has that capability.

Marquinhos played only 22 matches as a starter with Roma, and entered 4 times as a substitute.

That means he played more at PSG (29 [23+6]) than with Roma (26 [22+4])

As for him playing a lot as RB at Roma, i don't remember that, but i could be wrong. I only find statistics about his position for the past season tho, not prior sadly.

Bertus

According to Whoscored at least, Marquinhos never played at rightback while at Roma.

What's funny is reading foreign twitters saying as a fact that in the french league he played most of his matches as RB while in reality he played only once at this position.

Read one today saying "he played 9 matches out of 10 as RB because he was cockblocked by Alex and TS".

Marquinhos played 28 of those 29 matches as CB.

So given all those false informations, i'm not surprised foreign people believe he's a regular RB. But in reality he is not.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I see whoscored is the new zonal marking.

I didn't think it could get more annoying than "WELL ACCORDING TO ZONAL MARKING..." but here we are.

Bertus

I see whoscored is the new zonal marking.

I didn't think it could get more annoying than "WELL ACCORDING TO ZONAL MARKING..." but here we are.
I have not used whoscored for his stats at PSG, but http://forum.culturepsg.com (biggest PSG forum i know, famous for releasing the new kits every year before everyone else)

I have also watched every matches of PSG this season, in live or at home, or after work. So I dare saying i know what i'm talking about at least for the past season.

ammarfcb

ze special one
'ang on!...psg already played this 'he can play at fullback' trick on us with sakho...looked like cissokho on steriods there.

marq could play rb, cb, lb, cm and winger...he'd still not be worth 30m

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
'ang on!...psg already played this 'he can play at fullback' trick on us with sakho...looked like cissokho on steriods there.

marq could play rb, cb, lb, cm and winger...he'd still not be worth 30m

Excuse me for asking, but is that good or bad? I'm guessing bad.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I have not used whoscored for his stats at PSG, but http://forum.culturepsg.com (biggest PSG forum i know, famous for releasing the new kits every year before everyone else)

I have also watched every matches of PSG this season, in live or at home, or after work. So I dare saying i know what i'm talking about at least for the past season.

BnYdgZjIYAAlEEX.jpg

Home of Barca Fans