Marquinhos

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Benatia over Marcos every single day of the week!!! Signing Marcos is basically giving Bartra the finger. We have enough young cb talent, so let's stop playing the "one for the future" game and get somebody who can walk in to the defense, pair Pique, and actually make a damn difference.

Marcos fits NEXT to Bartra (who as we saw in the Copa Final is a super lightweight) better than Benatia does.

you're wrong.

I'm right.

just trust me.

Bertus

SPORT don't have any ins with anyone, though.

BeIn reported it was close. and BeIn are owned by the Qataris. who own PSG.

so, yeah.
BeIn never reported anything.

It was proved fake on this very forum. And it was supposed to be BeIN France, I am french, I have BeIN, and i can confirm they never said this.

Dont mistake Palmieri personal blog on which he gave his personal opinion with BeIN sport France please ;)

Palmieri said a few months ago that mata at PSG was almost done. It never happened.

La Furia

Legion of Doooom

It was proved fake on this very forum. And it was supposed to be BeIN France, I am french, I have BeIN, and i can confirm they never said this.

Dont mistake Palmieri personal blog on which he gave his personal opinion with BeIN sport France please ;)

Palmieri said a few months ago that mata at PSG was almost done. It never happened.

Meta, just remember:
IGB%20header.png

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper

I have no idea who Palmieri is.

Bertus

I have no idea who Palmieri is.

The dude that launched this rumor and that was reported as being BeIN SPORT France.

Search on this forum, we talked about it. IIRC, DonaK even tried to post on Palmieri twitter and Palmieri banned him from it.

And as i said, I pay to watch BeIN Sport, and they never ever talked about that on TV, or on twitter.

The sol things they said was during the news program when they said spanish medias "supposedly" offered 30M+Alves to PSG.

Nothing else. The rest is fake reporting.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
The dude that launched this rumor and that was reported as being BeIN SPORT France.

Search on this forum, we talked about it. IIRC, DonaK even tried to post on Palmieri twitter and Palmieri banned him from it.

And as i said, I pay to watch BeIN Sport, and they never ever talked about that on TV, or on twitter.

The sol things they said was during the news program when they said spanish medias "supposedly" offered 30M+Alves to PSG.

Nothing else. The rest is fake reporting.

fair enough.

I saw BeIn had said it (which you now say is false, so ok) and Di Marzio (who's reliable) say it too.

who knows if it's real or not. I hope so coz homeboy is a tremendous footballer.

but it makes sense they'd need to sell after signing D-L, esp given how much their owner likes Alex.

Bertus

fair enough.

I saw BeIn had said it (which you now say is false, so ok) and Di Marzio (who's reliable) say it too.

who knows if it's real or not. I hope so coz homeboy is a tremendous footballer.

but it makes sense they'd need to sell after signing D-L, esp given how much their owner likes Alex.

Nasser has no affinity in particular with Alex. It's TS who does like him a lot.

As for Di Marzio, he made the same kind of reporting last year about TS.

That doesn't mean we will not sell him. But instead of believing it's PSG who wants to sell him, maybe it will just end up with Marcos forcing his way out.

That's why i replied to your original statement. Maybe Nasser doesn't want to sell him. It doesn't mean he will block a transfer if Marcos really wants to leave tho.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Nasser has no affinity with Alex. It's TS who does like him a lot.

As for Di Marzio, he made the same kind of reporting last year about TS.

That doesn't mean we will not sell him. But instead of believing it's PSG who wants to sell him, maybe it will just end up with Marcos forcing his way out.

That's why i replied to your original statement. Maybe Nasser doesn't want to sell him. It doesn't mean he will block a transfer if Marcos really wants to leave tho.

truth.

you'd figure he'd wanna leave too. wasn't regular last year behind T-S AND Alex because Blanc is a fuckstick. now D-L shows up? he's barely gonna play and at 20 he needs to get games to iron out the weaknesses in his game and get better.

Bertus

truth.

you'd figure he'd wanna leave too. wasn't regular last year behind T-S AND Alex because Blanc is a fuckstick. now D-L shows up? he's barely gonna play and at 20 he needs to get games to iron out the weaknesses in his game and get better.

Despite popular beliefs, Marquinhos played many matches, not just barely last season.

- He played 23 (+ 6 matches when he entered during the game) matches (Ligue 1 + champion's league)
- TS played 34 (+ 1 matches when he entered during the game) (Ligue 1 + champion's league)
- Alex played 37 (+ 1 matches when he entered during the game) (Ligue 1 + champion's league)

So marcos played in 29 matches, against 35 for TS and 38 for Alex.

Last edited:

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Despite popular beliefs, Marquinhos played many matches, not just barely last season.

- He played 23 matches (Ligue 1 + champion's league)
- TS played 34 (Ligue 1 + champion's league)
- Alex played 37 (Ligue 1 + champion's league)

yeah but that's not regular, and didn't Blanc prefer Alex in the big clashes?

we'll see. I remain hopeful that we'll convince them to sell, especially given their longstanding interest in Dani Alves.

Bertus

yeah but that's not regular, and didn't Blanc prefer Alex in the big clashes?

we'll see. I remain hopeful that we'll convince them to sell, especially given their longstanding interest in Dani Alves.
No one expected a 19yo kid to be regular during its first year here.

And i don't expect him to be a regular at first either if he goes to barcelona.

I'm starting to feel just like last summer in my case. People were convinced TS would leave.

I was not hopeful he would stay at PSG these past two days. I'm starting to feel that now there's still a possibility for him to stay.

Bertus

Oh and since i am digging PSG stats, for those pretending Marcos played RB a lot or whatever crap like that, he only played once in RB in Ligue 1 this past season. (because both of our RB were injured)

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
No one expected a 19yo kid to be regular during its first year here.

And i don't expect him to be a regular at first either if he goes to barcelona.

I'm starting to feel just like last summer in my case. People were convinced TS would leave.

I was not hopeful he would stay at PSG these past two days. I'm starting to feel that now there's still a possibility for him to stay.

I never thought Thiago Silva would leave.

and I didn't think Marcos would either, but the David Luiz signing & Di Marzio's insistence make me think it's surely possible.

Home of Barca Fans