Marquinhos

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
You have 10m to sign a CB from after the David Luiz transfer unless you sell players. Pastore and Lavezzi on the way out? In that case, you'll prolly get enough for a 4th CB only and I don't see Marquinhos leaving unless you decide that 3 CBs are enough.

Bertus

You have 10m to sign a CB from after the David Luiz transfer unless you sell players. Pastore and Lavezzi on the way out? In that case, you'll prolly get enough for a 4th CB only and I don't see Marquinhos leaving unless you decide that 3 CBs are enough.

Today English press implied Chelsea is still interested by Lavezzi.

Not hoping to sell him for the same fee we bought him, but even 20 millions will be enough.

It's all speculation atm, but i would not shed any tears if Lavezzi leaves.

Sure he's funny, but the joke is running old.

Also, his playstyle doesn't fit Blanc's tactic.

He's not meant to play in a team relying on lots of passes and good skills.

He did better Under Ancelotti because the tactic was to throw long balls to him and zlatan because Carlo relied only on counterattacks when at PSG.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
To me it looks like PSG have decided to keep Marquinhos if Alex is off, I don't see us getting him unless we offer them an arm and a leg to get him.

Call me crazy, but I want to be optimistic so I believe Zooopi got other targets, hopefully better ones.

Bertus

Swap deal for Fabregas ;)
We don't need Fabregas o_O

And there's no Rumor about cesc here anyways.

To me it looks like PSG have decided to keep Marquinhos if Alex is off, I don't see us getting him unless we offer them an arm and a leg to get him.

Call me crazy, but I want to be optimistic so I believe Zooopi got other targets, hopefully better ones.

If Marquinhos wants to go to Barcelona, he will leave and PSG will recruit another CB.

To me it's up to that. I think Marcos wants to leave. from that, I don't see Nasser locking him up.

Nasser might try to offer him a better contract but if he still asks to leave, then he will.

Last edited:

Bertus

According to the Rai, PSG offered 8 millions to sign Abate, and the player is willing to move to the french club.

If that's really the case, it means we gave up on Alves which would have an impact on Marcos' possible transfer.

In short, it means that PSG will ask only money to Barcelona if they want Marquinhos (and if PSG is willing to sell Marcos).

Since i don't see Nasser selling with a loss, it means he will ask a bottom price of 35M euros. What he paid last year to buy Marcos.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
According to the Rai, PSG offered 8 millions to sign Abate, and the player is willing to move to the french club.

If that's really the case, it means we gave up on Alves which would have an impact on Marcos' possible transfer.

In short, it means that PSG will ask only money to Barcelona if they want Marquinhos (and if PSG is willing to sell Marcos).

Since i don't see Nasser selling with a loss, it means he will ask a bottom price of 35M euros. What he paid last year to buy Marcos.

How come you are not complaining about this one?

Mexes is like a God against Abate, definition of headless

Bertus

How come you are not complaining about this one?

Mexes is like a God against Abate, definition of headless
Can't be worse than Jallet.

And there were already rumors flying around here that PSG is not willing to spend what barcelona is asking for Alves, and also not willing to give Alves the salary he wants.

I prefer to get DL+Abate, than Alves+Mexes

Picking the less poisonous solution if i have to.

Bertus

Alves will most likely leave the club, we need to sign a replacement RB & CB.
Well, *if* we really sign Abate, you will have to find a buyer.

Maybe MOnaco will be interested. The problem with Alves is his salary. That's why PSG started to search for cheaper solutions.

Home of Barca Fans