Marquinhos

Tomchin

Maybe MOnaco will be interested. The problem with Alves is his salary. That's why PSG started to search for cheaper solutions.
If PSG don't buy Alves, I'm fairly confident that he'll stay and that we'll offer him a contract-extension.

Icarium

Lifestealer
It seems AC Milan have snatched Alex. Possibly for free considering it is milan. Now there goes our hopes of signing marquinhos. Now i wonder which CB will be linked to barca. Look out for MD and Sport in the next few days.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
It seems AC Milan have snatched Alex. Possibly for free considering it is milan. Now there goes our hopes of signing marquinhos. Now i wonder which CB will be linked to barca. Look out for MD and Sport in the next few days.

There is no hope of getting Marcos unless Mexes goes to PSG. At this point I'd rather we just pay Laporte's buyout.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
But Zubi wouldn't want to do that because Atletico is his former employer and he has friends their.

I hope Lucho kicks his ass. The former employer kicked his sorry butt on the street and Barca took him in (for God knows what reason) his allegiance should be with us first not them

Galning

But Zubi wouldn't want to do that because Atletico is his former employer and he has friends there.

That's not the reason. This is just a ridiculous reason people come up with when it comes to dealing with Athletic. As if Zubi wouldn't sign player from them simply because he used to work for them in the past. It makes no sense.

Bertus

Alex doing his medicals at Milan now, hopefully Mexes will be going the other way.
As we discussed it already the other day, there's no logical reason PSG would sign Mexes.

There's also no grounds to this rumor. Not even a fake twitter account trying to make up a story about why we would sign him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
The reason is simple. Too much €€€€

If we get this guy then I reckon we'll manage to get him for max 35m which is what PSG got him for. I don't see us paying more, but you never know with these clowns though.....

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
That's not the reason. This is just a ridiculous reason people come up with when it comes to dealing with Athletic. As if Zubi wouldn't sign player from them simply because he used to work for them in the past. It makes no sense.

Well of course he would sign players from Atleti, but paying the buyout clause and forcing one of their most important players to move to Barca is different thing.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Well of course he would sign players from Atleti, but paying the buyout clause and forcing one of their most important players to move to Barca is different thing.

There's no forcing anybody to move. Even if we activate the buyout, it's up to Laporte to move. If Laporte wants to move here, then I see no harm done.

F

Flavia

Saw a new rumor(sport) saying PSG would want Alexis as part of the deal. Imagine alexis + cash... It'd be surreal. And not past this board, even if it comes from sport.

Trickykid

Saw a new rumor(sport) saying PSG would want Alexis as part of the deal. Imagine alexis + cash... It'd be surreal. And not past this board, even if it comes from sport.

If that happens, I'll throw a hissy fit that would make Cronaldo proud.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Thank god it's SPORT. If PSG acts like that then it's just to end the negotiations and pay Laporte's release clause(If its last option) or try to get someone else.

Home of Barca Fans