Marquinhos

L

linetty

Another TS saga... Why do they even bother to negotiate with the douche that is Nasser?

Just pay Laporte's buyout clause and be done with it.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Forget about him we are not getting him. PSG will not sell us any of their players. He is not that good either. He is max worth 25M that is it.

Tomchin

Get French Football ‏@GFN_France 4m
Marquinhos has removed "PSG player" from his Instagram account bio. #PSG #FCB

In related news, Sport are talking about Alves + 25M for Marquinhos now, would be a very good deal for PSG imho, I think Alves is valued at 15M.

Butaan4barca

In related news, Sport are talking about Alves + 25M for Marquinhos now, would be a very good deal for PSG imho, I think Alves is valued at 15M.

Tomchin you really are sherlock holmes.

Alarcón

vwMin.gif

Bertus

Somebody should tell him to remove it from his twitter account too.

Bertus

Oh, and people on french forums who follow his instagram say there was no "psg player" beside his name on his instagram account to begin with.

Can't confirm since i only follow his twitter, where... the notion that he is a PSG player is there still.

Home of Barca Fans