Martin Braithwaite

Jakabor

to not start, that's it.

Thing is he will not fucking start when Fati gets back. Not even when Aguero is back.

He will be back to 5th in the pecking order, which is fine for him.

1. Fati
2. Memphis
3. Griezmann
4. Kun
5. Braithwaite

As a 5th you can do a lot worse. Especially with his work ethic.
He should never start, but BOTH Fati and Aguero are out we have nowhere else to go. We have no money for or room (according by to La Liga) to add attackers.
Yes, I would have preferred Demir in attack with Memphis and Griezmann. But I understand why Koeman picked Braithwaite.

malvolio

Thing is he will not fucking start when Fati gets back. Not even when Aguero is back.

He will be back to 5th in the pecking order, which is fine for him.

1. Fati
2. Memphis
3. Griezmann
4. Kun
5. Braithwaite

As a 5th you can do a lot worse. Especially with his work ethic.
He should never start, but BOTH Fati and Aguero are out we have nowhere else to go. We have no money for or room (according by to La Liga) to add attackers.
Yes, I would have preferred Demir in attack with Memphis and Griezmann. But I understand why Koeman picked Braithwaite.

i know and understand the current situation. was just pointing out that he's no starter level for barcelona.

CatalinR10

LEAKED

Braithwaite had already taken a photoshoot with the Ballon d'or he is about to win in January. [sport]

There are rumours that it's the biggest difference ever in points between 1st and 2nd player. [sport]

Eoniq9nXIAAXQgD.jpg

Home of Barca Fans