Martin Braithwaite

ronniecro

good performance,can be useful squad player. it would be comical if he ends with more G/A contributions than our flop trio

BBZ8800

lol

I love him. But gotten to his head with one doblete.

I don't rate him too highly, but imo, if he would play 38 La Liga matches as a starter as a NO9 in a 3-men attack, he would surely score 20 goals.
But when Ansu/Aguero will be back, Koeman will start to rotate players and mix them so he'll move to a LW or a RW, drop in form, lose confidence and people will laugh at him again.

Horatio

You're welcome
I don't rate him too highly, but imo, if he would play 38 La Liga matches as a starter as a NO9 in a 3-men attack, he would surely score 20 goals.
But when Ansu/Aguero will be back, Koeman will start to rotate players and mix them so he'll move to a LW or a RW, drop in form, lose confidence and people will laugh at him again.

My post was a response to his tweet which El gato posted.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
[MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION] I think you're a bit too optimistic about him scoring 20 goals if he plays all 38 league games.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
I think his self-confidence increased after the EURO run. He truly believes like he belongs here now and wants to prove a point. But yeah, don't think he will keep this up as his ability will prevent him from doing so.

Home of Barca Fans