Martin Braithwaite

FinBarcelonafan

Michael Sahl Hansen (Director of the Danish Players Association): "The treatment that Braithwaite is experiencing is completely unreasonable. Something that falls somewhere between intimidation and harassment. It's shameful how Barcelona is trying to get him out of his contract." https://t.co/fHTAlsznsD

Michael Sahl Hansen (Director of the Danish Players Association): "Barcelona want to kick out a player that came to rescue them. Where is their decency? Unfortunately, we can't do anything to help Martin because Bar?a have not broken any rule." https://t.co/fJIsFE5CNG

Weird comments. Other one saying abuse and other one saying Barca hasn't done anything wrong. Hah

JamDav1982

Those comments do nothing to help Braithwaite.

Do the exact opposite and put more pressure and will increase the fans dislike of him.

jamrock

Lol

It's like everyone thinks Barcelona shouldn't look out for their own best interest, we are a day care for grown ass men.

Hey, we would like to sell you.

Ah no I'm staying,

Barcelona, "okay"

FinBarcelonafan

Lol

It's like everyone thinks Barcelona shouldn't look out for their own best interest, we are a day care for grown ass men.

Hey, we would like to sell you.

Ah no I'm staying,

Barcelona, "okay"

We were amigo retirement clubhouse for too long. I am glad we are harsher now. Time for bad players and vacationers to leave.

iniestaGOAT

The treatment is fair just because a contract is signed does not mean club shouldn't try to kick this fool out

Players try to break contracts and leave the club agaisnt club wishes all the time

JohnN

Braith has nothing to lose by staying here and collecting paychecks while having a guaranteed position at nt. The board fucked up again and offered a long contract for an "emergency stand in" player. He is not as big of a leech as the veterans though.

JamDav1982

Braith has nothing to lose by staying here and collecting paychecks while having a guaranteed position at nt. The board fucked up again and offered a long contract for an "emergency stand in" player. He is not as big of a leech as the veterans though.

Taking two years out his playing career would matter to most. Depends on how much he still wants to play.

Atrocious player who may realise no decent level for him anymore anywhere else.

He will go would be my bet.

JohnN

I hope he leaves. We need to dispose of All the meme players if we ever wanna be a top team again.
But I don't think he cares for his career at all. Barca was the highlight anyway.

Home of Barca Fans