Martin Braithwaite

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We can't un-register him and replace him with someone else in the 25-man Liga squad. Could leave him out of the CL squad though.

His only goal now is the World Cup. I would think he's actually training well, giving his best and not chilling. Seems also like he knows he'll have a spot in the NT squad even if he plays or not.
But if I was him I would want to play these upcoming months to ensure a place not only in the squad but the XI for my last big tournament in my career.

They can unregister him so he's unable to play in the league, but he'll still count on the salary cap until he moves from the club.

iniestaGOAT

They can unregister him so he's unable to play in the league, but he'll still count on the salary cap until he moves from the club.

Except they can't unregister him. Otherwise new signings would have been registered before some of these fools

Givenchy

Come on Martin, see sense. Why go down as a villain like this. Take one of the offers and play out the rest of your career and get a WC call.

Sooke

That's gross, the net figure is half of that

If the net figure is the half of that, then we should pay him that 5.5 million and let him go. Barca earned wenough money from all 4 levers. They can afford to pay him. But by terminating his contract they will open a roster and salary room. All Barca fans are now waiting to see what will happen with Depay and FDJ. If they leave, we can sign Kounde and B.Silva.

iniestaGOAT

Come on Martin, see sense. Why go down as a villain like this. Take one of the offers and play out the rest of your career and get a WC call.

He was never a hero. He was a meme. Like like de jong.

Puke de jong would do the same thing martins doing if he had that opportunity and a contract

Sooke

As reported today by Diario de Mallorca the Pirates (FC Mallorca) are keen on signing Braithwaite to elevate their attack and have started negotiations with Barca director Mateu Alemany over the possible signing of the 31-year-old Dane.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
As reported today by Diario de Mallorca the Pirates (FC Mallorca) are keen on signing Braithwaite to elevate their attack and have started negotiations with Barca director Mateu Alemany over the possible signing of the 31-year-old Dane.

Get him out, no more meme players - even pay half his salary and get him out!

Messi983

Nah it won't happen, I don't even think he will be on the bench for 90% of the games IF he decides to leech...

Well, if both Memphis and Auba leave and Ansu and Dembele get injured (which is very likely given their injury history) we won't have other attacking options behind Ferran, Raphinha and Lewa.

At least that's what I believe it's his thinking. We should have really pushed him out of the club before he knew Auba and Memphis are on the verge of leaving as well.

Sources from Mallorca claim that negotiations with Martin Braithwaite are not going well because the player asked for a higher salary than he currently earns at Barcelona! ? @mundodeportivo

In other words, he doesn't want to join them. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans