Martin Braithwaite

JamDav1982

Braithwaite sucked this game but we know what he is. He is too limited to be a Barca quality player and is more suited to Leganes or Cadiz but in spite of his limited ability you can say at least he tries and creates opportunities with his volume like vs Sociedad.

Griezmann is a player who should be our key player, having previously been world-class, being on the highest salary and costing one of our highest transfer fees, but we are here trying to decide if he's better than a 30 years old Braithwaite. That tells you all.

Trying to decide in this game who was better.

Overall Griezmann has been completely different class of player for Barca than likes of Braithwaite and that takes into account not performed anywhere near his fee/salary.

Braithwaite will barely get a kick for Barca once other attacking players back.

Rassvet

Nah his sitter was worst moment of game then looked onside when fluffed second.

He has no idea how to move as an attacker or get involved enough. Team far better when he went off.

Both shite but Braithwaite was his usual clueless self.

You mean when he latched onto a poor pass from Memphis, powered past his defender like he wasn’t there, and then forced a save from their keeper at a difficult angle that led to a rebound which Griezmann should have converted?

mc_lovin

He and the team will be better when he is playing up front with Memphis off the left

He has no qualities I associate with a CF. No holdup play, atrocious finishing, but hey, at least he's fast.

Last game was a fluke. He's shit. Sounds harsh, but it's the way it is.

JamDav1982

He has no qualities I associate with a CF. No holdup play, atrocious finishing, but hey, at least he's fast.

Last game was a fluke. He's shit. Sounds harsh, but it's the way it is.

He is not even all that fast and doesnt have the brains to time the runs anyway.

Teams are playing a high line with him at CF without any fear he gets in behind.

fergus90

Poor Getafe are going to bear the brunt of this guys frustration next week. Could well be 10-0 if he shows no mercy.

jamrock

It's almost impossible for anyone to be worst than griezmann but it's pretty close, both equally bad, at least griezmann can kinda sorta pass the ball.

Can't get fati back soon enough.

ajnotkeith

He is not a 9. He doesn't have anything that makes him a 9. He is a natural winger and AM in a lower team most likely. As said above, he can't holdup the ball, poor finishing, he can't play with his back to goal, etc. But as a winger he has very high workrate and pace which opens up opportunities for himself and others

As a CF I'd 100% prefer Manaj.

JamDav1982

He is not a 9. He doesn't have anything that makes him a 9. He is a natural winger and AM in a lower team most likely. As said above, he can't holdup the ball, poor finishing, he can't play with his back to goal, etc. But as a winger he has very high workrate and pace which opens up opportunities for himself and others

As a CF I'd 100% prefer Manaj.

Braithwaite a 'natural winger'... heard it all now.

Cant dribble, is not good at link up play or final ball nor a good finisher. Failed at Middlesboro as a winger and never played position to a high level at any point in career.

He is a forward that works hard is below average at everything and has no natural position at this level.

ajnotkeith

Braithwaite a 'natural winger'... heard it all now.

Cant dribble, is not good at link up play or final ball nor a good finisher. Failed at Middlesboro as a winger and never played position to a high level at any point in career.

He is a forward that works hard is below average at everything and has no natural position at this level.

'Heard it all now' You've heard that players have a natural position...? Wow...

He is a winger. You mightn't think he's good at it but that's where his best performances have been as against Sociedad. I agree he isn't Barca level but let's quit riding Griezmann and other bums who are putting the same shitty performances in

JamDav1982

'Heard it all now' You've heard that players have a natural position...? Wow...

He is a winger. You mightn't think he's good at it but that's where his best performances have been as against Sociedad. I agree he isn't Barca level but let's quit riding Griezmann and other bums who are putting the same shitty performances in

Aye I have heard players have a natural position but nothing as ridiculous as 'Braithwaite is a natural winger'.

Nothing near it.

HanDW

Shocking to see how bad his off the ball movement is sometimes, doesnt know how to stay wide and wait, overlaps with Memphis in the middle every 5 minutes..

Ansu is needed ASAP

Zidane82

Well that did not last long ..,

All that good work in the Euros and last week counts for nothing .. all gone in a split second

Home of Barca Fans