Martin Montoya

AvocadoCake

Lamela, Gio, James Rodriguez, Griezmann... Also there's Ince who's available on a free but somehow I doubt he's ready...

Stric

Congrats Barcaaaaaaaaaaa!

Now wait and see Tito not give Montoya any playing time until the season ends. :tito:

:cry:

Richard.H

The amount of horrible decisions by the staff will eventually catch up. The likes of Montoya, Tello, and Thiago will leave soon if they are not given enough playing time.

Stric

I will eat someone if any of those players leave. That would be nothing short of a catastrophe.

Galning

If it wasn't for Alves' injury none of the youngsters would've played (again) besides Tello. La Liga is won and we basically play for fun but Tito still insists on the same old bunch who totally looked unmotivated today.
This sucks.

Stric

I'd even understand it if Montoya was some half-talented schmuck who shouldn't even be a part of Barca's first squad, but he's not. He's incredibly talented and arguably already a better RB than the likes of Arbeloa or someone like that. Also, I'd understand it if Alves was just off the hook crazy good and having the games of his life out there. But he's not. It's been a below average season for him, with many incredibly bad games, to boot. Yet he started, what, 11 (?) games in a row now? So, all things considered, Montoya not playing is not a pity, it's a disaster. At this point I resent Tito for his management of the youth.

F

Flavia

I don't even consider Montoya a youngster anymore. He played well everytime he played, he surely should get more minutes.

Darko, he played 1011 minutes on la liga, 108 on cl, and 388 on cdr, a total of 1507. Alves played 3679.

Home of Barca Fans