Martin Montoya

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Well, at least I'm glad that he wants to stay. Hopefully he will play much more next season.

CatalinR10

5 Barcelona players won't be available for the last league game due to national team obligations: Alves, Montoya, Bartra, Thiago, and Tello.

So , when finally Montoya gets the chance to play a game , he can't because he's with the U21 team :lol:

Indignado

5 Barcelona players won't be available for the last league game due to national team obligations: Alves, Montoya, Bartra, Thiago, and Tello.

So , when finally Montoya gets the chance to play a game , he can't because he's with the U21 team :lol:

Do you really think he would have gotten a chance?

Galning

Montoya: "I would have like dto play more this season, I think I did well when I played, but the coach decides. We have a big squad." [ser]

Montoya: "I played more than expected this season, but you always want more. Next season, I want to play at least 30 games."

F

Flavia

Montoya: "I played more than expected this season, but you always want more. Next season, I want to play at least 30 games."
But he could have played a bit more. Alves came back from injury and played right away at least 2x. The guy is 30, could have had some rest in few games.

Home of Barca Fans