Mason Greenwood

Joan

It's nobody's business to interfere with couple issues if the persons involved are willing to work things out. This is not like when children are involved, these are two grown adults that can make their own decisions and live with the consequences.

You cannot force people's choices based on what you think it's good for them. She loves the guy and she decided to give him another chance.

Tapes, recordings, and videos. This shows he was indeed acting abusive. This doesn't prove in the slightest that a person can not decide to still be with a person despite past bad behavior. In the end, people are free to make bad decisions. This is not a totalitarian world where you can force people to make the decisions you want them to.

Full grown adult, decided to give Greenwood another chance despite bad past behavior, move on, until something else happens that changes this state.
It’s not that I disagree with anything you said here. What I wanted to point out, though, is that even though she decided to stay with him (whatever her reasons might be, irrelevant) that doesn’t mean he’s not an abuser. For her sake hope that’s behind them.

It’s not that I’m trying to stop her or make decisions for her. She’s an adult able to choose the lifestyle that suits her.

Home of Barca Fans