Mason Greenwood

Joan

This one is as clear case as they get sadly. There are some deeper issues here and I can only agree with Laplacian.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Anyone heard the audio? Apparently it's pretty damming.
Saw some of the pictures and they don't look that bad to me (other than the split lip one), girls can bruise rather easily without it being actual physical abuse,moot point in this case though.

United have said he will no longer be training or playing which is the right move.

FinBarcelonafan

Anyone heard the audio? Apparently it's pretty damming.
Saw some of the pictures and they don't look that bad to me (other than the split lip one), girls can bruise rather easily without it being actual physical abuse,moot point in this case though.

United have said he will no longer be training or playing which is the right move.

Most likely it was going on for some time because she was able to record it. She knew what was going to happen. Not good.

I thought the pictures were pretty graphic

Joan

Weird that she managed to record it. But they might've been fighting beforehand or she knew what to expect. Sad.

FinBarcelonafan

What's up with all these young British lads and their lady problems? Grealish, Greenwood etc. The case with Iceland ladies. What is wrong with them? Nothing else to do in England then play around ladies?

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
Most likely it was going on for some time because she was able to record it. She knew what was going to happen. Not good.

I thought the pictures were pretty graphic

Fair enough, only Ssw 3-4 pictures from an article which looked no different to bruises my x would pickup from even the slightest bit of force.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
What's up with all these young British lads and their lady problems? Grealish, Greenwood etc. The case with Iceland ladies. What is wrong with them? Nothing else to do in England then play around ladies?

I think It's pure entitlement in most cases they're rich famous and worshipped from a young age. They're not use to getting no in most of their life.

Won't go on a tangent about footballers being exortiantley overpaid for kicking a ball while surgeons and scientist that contribute to humatiny get fuck all in comparison.

Jenks

You have to suspect this has been common knowledge behind the scenes for a while. Southgate has been refusing to call him up since 2020.

FinBarcelonafan

I think It's pure entitlement in most cases they're rich famous and worshipped from a young age. They're not use to getting no in most of their life.

Won't go on a tangent about footballers being exortiantley overpaid for kicking a ball while surgeons and scientist that contribute to humatiny get fuck all in comparison.

Probably true and the fancy new car syndrome. They can get a lot of ladies and try out different ones.

And abuse can go both ways too, like Neymar case.

Sucks to be famous

Home of Barca Fans