Mason Greenwood

fergus90

It's been rumoured for a long time that he has issues with his character. Southgate said as much when explaining why he won't be in the squad for a while.

There were rumours here in November 2020 about him keeping his girlfriend locked in against her will and the story quickly evaporated.

FinBarcelonafan

It's been rumoured for a long time that he has issues with his character. Southgate said as much when explaining why he won't be in the squad for a while.

There were rumours here in November 2020 about him keeping his girlfriend locked in against her will and the story quickly evaporated.

Who knows what comes out of this.. now it's one lady.

JamDav1982

The girls dads quote is crazy.

Reads as if he is trying to protect Greenwood and saying phone was hacked.

Must like all those free tickets to Old Trafford more than his daughters welfare.

Laplacian

That was him as well? I know his name came up but I thought it was eventually attributed to Mendy.

Must like all those free tickets to Old Trafford more than his daughters welfare.

Another issue when your kid ends up in a high profile industry at a young age: if your parents are shit, they'll do absolutely everything (or do nothing...depending on the circumstances) to make sure they get access to their new found wealth. I read a story about the model Taylor Hill being involved with significantly older men (late 20s) at the age of 15/16 because she was being pushed to do so by her agent, and her parents just looked the other way because well...their daughter was already on the path to make millions before the age of 20. Shit is insane.

Last edited:

FinBarcelonafan

Exactly. That's what I was thinking. Must be big United fan. Feel for the daughter.

jamrock

Nah, he's finished.

These are lines that cannot be crossed.

Even if United wanted to keep him, sponsors would threaten to leave.

Nah he'll disappear for a while end up somewhere like turkey, then after a few years he'll be back in the EPL.

Messigician

It's pretty clear in this case.

It isn't guys

Ppl say well it has to have happened before that's why it's recorded.

It is my job to investigate. These things happen all the time in the financial world. In the clip I posted ok they're both into say BDSM.

So she records that as a type of roleplay, like in 50 fifty shades, we don't know when the photo have been taken and if Greenwood even inflicted them.

We don't know guys you are all making assumptions, this impacts the jury too when you say WELL ITS CLEAR CUT COZ OF AUDIO AND PICTURES OF BRUISES AND A SPLIT LIP

No it isn't guys please maintain the presumption of innocence, it's never that clear cut when millions are involved.

Let the courts and the police investigate and bring out the truth.

IT is why legally no one can say anything as investigations are on going

Messigician

The bed's squeaking in the end of the recording.

Come on bro you are reaching.

I'm shocked how people view this evidence as DEFINITIVE, it can literally be considered circumstantial or worse by the police and courts.

Let a proper investigation happen please

JamDav1982

Yea well if he gets charged with ****, it's over but the audio doesn't really sound like **** to me, sounds like an asshole but not ****.

Could be wrong though.

The girlfriend will back out and say all as misunderstanding as hacked.

Wil stay with him and refuse to press charges would be my guess.

But pressure on Greenwood will be huge week in week out if tries to play on in EPL.

Messigician

What's going on with hacked news from father please update me on that bros.

If hacked why does she have that audio and pics

Home of Barca Fans