Matthijs de Ligt

El Flaco

De Ligts performance's vs Bayern yesterday

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/i0bf2/ypqihy" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

cro-man

De Ligts performance's vs Bayern yesterday

<div style="width: 100%; height: 0px; position: relative; padding-bottom: 56.250%;"><iframe src="https://streamable.com/s/i0bf2/ypqihy" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="100%" allowfullscreen style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: absolute;"></iframe></div>

Never watched him really but this seems very impressive for someone that young. The way he is using his body without fouling is really great.

khaled_a_d

Bayern may change their mind about to sign Pavard and instead go all-in for De Ligt next summer.

Ajax will put him out of almost everyone price range except for oil clubs (PSG/City etc) and may be Manu or one of Barca/RM if they are desperate to get him

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I don't think he pocketed Mpabbe at all, in fact VVD was better playing against him while Mpabbe was exploding in that game regardless. Not a knock on the kid but I really didn't see it this way.
Also how is his speed, whenever I watch him or watch highlights it seems he is good in putting himself in a position where he doesn't need to use his speed much, makes me a bit unsure if he is fast or average in speed.
He is surely someone to keep an eye onto though we haven't been linked with him since Roberto left, other names like Pavard and Skriniar seem to be in the mix too

Perhaps that was a bit over the top, but the point remains that this is a special dude.

He caught up pretty well with Gnabry who is quite explosive.

Sorin

Should absolutely be in for him. Would be a mistake to not throw our bid Ajax' way. If he prefers some other team then fair enough but it would be a huge mistake to not try to get him at least. He's just that sort of leader you need at the back. The warrior type, Puyol type.

We need him even more than we need De Jong. I'd personally put him as the priority signing and then try to get other players. Pique needs to be on the bench yesterday. Nevermind from the next season.

Last edited:

El Barcelona

His price might be close to 100m next summer. We need to stack up some cash.
Keep in mind that we also have the 50mil paulinho money and if Paco keeps scoring goals for Dortmund another 25mil when they buy him. So a big transfer like De Ligt is possible but what with Frenky? Signing of a striker? Solution for our RB? Big choices to make next summer. I would go for De Ligt, think that when we look in our own La Masia that we lack a young quality cb like him.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans